Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

S-minus 10 minutes!
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Hello everyone! I am here and ready for The Shrine.
      sigpic
      sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

S-minus 5 minutes!
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

I guess I'm ready. This is going to be partly painful.
          sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

S-minus 2 minutes!

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
              I guess I'm ready. This is going to be partly painful.
              "Partly"? You're too kind.

Comment

S-minus 1 minute!

Comment

Everybody hit PLAY!

Comment

Oh my gosh, what happened to Rodney!!!?
                    sigpic
                    sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

And here we going starting right out with the confusing stuff. Why didn't they do this in chronological order for those of us who are not as smart as Rodney?
                      sigpic

Comment

Poor Rodney...

Comment

*hugs Jeannie*

Comment

That woobie face is seriously in danger of becoming permanent.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                              That woobie face is seriously in danger of becoming permanent.
                              Gives a whole new meaning to 'your face is going to freeze like that' doesn't it?

Comment

Opening credits!

Comment

Working...
                                X