No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow, couldn't the room actually be a little bit smaller.
    sigpic
    sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

Ronon and Teal'c don't look too impressed with the accommodations. The Waldorf-Astoria, it's not.
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

So funny, Ronon and Teal'c watching that movie together!!!
        sigpic
        sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

Oh uh, wraith is there.
          sigpic

Comment

LOL at Kavanaugh's face as the Wraith take the control room.
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

I like the way John says Teal'c.
              sigpic

Comment

And now Ronon and Teal'c are in their element. Time to bond over kicking evil alien ass, boys!

Comment

Haha, Kavanagh, Lee and their obvious love child.
                  sigpic

Comment

And I love how John is the only one smart enough to connect the dots so to speak.
                    sigpic

Comment

Hey, it's been a while since we've seen a MALP...

Uh oh, Wraith tech!

Comment

Ugh, Kavanagh is such a coward, and look there he faints again, he's like the least useful person for anyone, humans and wraith alike.
                        sigpic

Comment

Whoops. Well, Bearded Guy is dinner... and Kavanaugh is very good at fainting.

Comment

Originally posted by Brie View Post
                            The thing that I don't like about these scenes with Teal'c is that it appearce that Teal'c is this awesome, always calm guy but for those who have seen SG-1 is that he is anything but and he have done many irrational things in his time and yeah, he could have learned from that and not wanting Ronon to do the same but it still feels as if TPTB just wanted it to look like Teal'c is a better alien.
                            Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                            Just like it feels as if TPTW wanted it to look like Carter was a better leader than Weir. *sighs*
                            In conclusion, they just want us to know that anyone from SG1 will always be better than anyone from SGA.
                            sigpic

Comment

Wraith stun bomb!

Comment

And that's how easy you get a device through to the SGC and are able to knock everyone down. Goes to show that the wraith are better and smarter villans than the goa-uld and the bad guys from season 8-10, don't remeber what they were called right now, will ever be.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X