Clear All

sigpic
    Sig by (x)

Comment

They're so pretty it hurts.

Comment

Originally posted by Luz View Post
        They're so pretty it hurts.
        Definitely. That episode is just painful.

Comment

Great pic, Nola!!!

Virtual green.
          I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Originally posted by Sparky She-Demon View Post
            What kind of good vibes would you like?
            Well, I was just figuring some general mental waves of encouragement...

Originally posted by Annelantis View Post
            Mmmm, good vibes. Okay, here we go. I looooove Light in the Dark. That is a fantastic story and sometimes, when I feel I need a pick-me-up I read the last couple of chapters of that. It is just such a wonderful story and again, a much better way for season 4 to go that it actually did. I also really like Just an Old Tree Swing.

So, if you are planning to write some Stargate Fic I will be really eager to read it!

There - hope that helped!
            But this works too! Thanks very much!

The coloring on these is lovely! Are these your edits?
            sigpic
            Lovely Sparkiness! ~*~ My: Fanfics - Vids ~*~

Comment

Originally posted by Erin87 View Post
              The coloring on these is lovely! Are these your edits?
              Yes, they are. I took some captures a month or two ago and decided to work on some of them today.
              sigpic
              Sig by (x)

Comment

Originally posted by It's A Paradox View Post
                Yes, they are. I took some captures a month or two ago and decided to work on some of them today.
                You're sheppard-and-weir? I love your posts!!

Comment

Hey there!
                  And finally I'm with you again. *hugs everybody in the thread*
                  How're you doing?

Last two weeks or so were quite busy. Family matters, university, health issues and so on.
                  But still I managed to find some time for nerdy things. xD I almost finished watching the fourth season of SG-1. And I'm over with playing the Assassin's Creed franchise. It took me about 130 hours of gameplay in common, but I regret nothing!

And I'm planning to visit China in the end of July. (Yes, mandogater, I remember that I promised to take some photos for you ). That would be a hell of a trip...
                  I've entered the Abyss and never returned.

sigpic

My links: Tumblr || Twitter || VK

Comment

Hi!
                    Awww, I love your blog so much! It's really nice to see your beautiful caps and gifs on my dash ^^
                    I've entered the Abyss and never returned.

sigpic

My links: Tumblr || Twitter || VK

Comment

Wow there are so many news faces on this thread....I'm lost.lol

Just to say that I received the "Halfway convention dvd"....the french convention with Torri and Joe and it's awesome. It's not a surprise. They are so great together. There is a sweet little game between them.
                      sigpic
                      Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

Hello everyone!

I’m looking forward to the post-a-thon tonight.

Thanks for the fic links as well, I think that I’ve read some of them but there are definitely a few I haven’t read yet.

Originally posted by poundpuppy29 View Post
                        Ding Ding Ding we have a winner you got them all

Here are the answers

Jedi - Star Wars
                        Vulcan - Star Trek
                        Minbari - Babylon 5
                        Asgard - Stargate SG-1 or I would've just accepted Stargate
                        Brown Coat - Firefly
                        Commonwealth - Andromeda
                        Uncharted Territories - Farscape
                        TARDIS - Doctor Who
                        Cylons - Battlestar Galactica

Thanks for playing everyone
                        Haha, awesome, though it does show that I spend way to much time with my head up in space *lol*

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                        started watching "stonehenge apocalypse" on Scifi -Torri Higginson is in it.
                        I’ve never seen the movie but for some reason I did sit down and saw the BTS videos from the film on youtube and while it did provide with some spoilers I want to see the movie at some point. I did really love though what the other actors said about Torri, it was all very sweet and nice to hear.
                        sigpic

Comment

sigpic
                          My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
                          poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Hey guys,
                            So you just watched Harmony. Hope you enjoyed it. I found it wasn't as bad as I remembered. Still it wasn't that great either.
                            Hope everyone is well. I just wanted to apologise for not being around for a while. Life has been very busy. I just wanted to say hi to you all and let you know that I shall hopefully be popping in more often from now on.
                            BTW, are we all reading Atlantis:Rising? I am really enjoying it. It is quite terrifying though.
                            Anyway, back to typing chapter 11.
                            See you later.
                            Hello there!

Nice to see you here once again. Welcome back! I hope both you and your family will do well from now on.
                            Sure we are reading Atlantis: Rising, who can resist that?!

I look forward to reading chapter 11 of your fic, I am enjoying it quite a lot, and I don’t mind it at all if the next chapter will be a long one!!!

By the way, I love your Rising banner. Well done!

Anyway, there are few reasons I haven't been around for a while. The hubby had an operation and then there was sorting out my daughter's 4th birthday. Also, it's convention time over here and I have been to a couple for the first time. I can't believe it took so long for me to do it. I met Torri at Milton Keynes. God, she was so lovely and listened to me babble for a good 10-15 minutes. Met loads of Atlantis people at Chevron as well. Hoping to go to Chevron again next year and JF is set to be there!
                            Wow, you met Torri?!!! That’s amazing!!!!!

I honestly can't wait for the next chapter you're working on. It feels like I'm reading two version of SGA: Season 6 with your story and SGA: Rising each week. You're version is just more Sparky focused. I have no problem with this.
                            I am totally with you on this!

The videos you all have posted on the last few days were all so great but this one here brought me to tears:

I'm enjoying all the videos everyone's putting up on the thread. Most of them I've already seen, but I don't mind re-watching them.

This Sparky video is amongst my favorites. For those of you who weren't happy with how Weir's story went in season 4 I recommend watching this.

Thank you everyone for sharing these videos.

I was thinking about having a promotion ceremony but then decided I have to get the kid to school in the morning so can't have too late a night!
                            Congratulations on the promotion!

Thank goodness for Rising!
                            I totally second that!!!!

Originally posted by poundpuppy29 View Post
                            Here is the Wallpaper I made for my cell phone

http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w...FinSpaceSS.jpg

it's a Fairy in Space combining my love of Scifi & Fantasy it makes sense in my head lol
                            Wow!!!! I love it!!!!! Nice work, definitely well done!

Originally posted by Luz View Post
                            I don't know why, I always assume everyone has read it. I forget not everyone reads fic on LJ.

Here is the link

http://stargate-ren.livejournal.com/
                            I am not a big fan of AU fics but I red this one, and I liked it.

started watching "stonehenge apocalypse" on Scifi -Torri Higginson is in it.
                            I have watched it before. I do love when
                            Spoiler:
                            Torri calls one of the characters in the movie by his name: John!!!!!

http://s77.photobucket.com/user/Nolamom/media/Shippiness/atl_117_0080manip.jpg.html
                            Really nice!!!!
                            sigpic
                            sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

Hello all. So who's on board for Outcast?
                              sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Hello everyone! I am here and ready for Outcast.
                                sigpic
                                sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

Working...
                                X