No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great to see even replicator Elizabeth get to do her thing.

And I don't believe for a second that the real Liz is dead, seem like some rumor that was spread or something.
    sigpic

Comment

Even after being gone so long and being a clone, Elizabeth assumes the leadership role.
      sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

"The real Elizabeth Weir was killed several months ago."

LIES, LIES AND DAMNED LIES!!!!
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

And an off camera "death". Another blow to Elizabeth fans. Not even the dignity of an on screen death. And people wonder why Elizabeth fans left the show....

Comment

That's where you come in Rodney. Figuring out how.
            sigpic

Comment

Torri looks so good in this episode, and I'm so impressed how she was just able to step back into her role, goes to show how much she really put into Elizabeth.
              sigpic

Comment

"Everything is quantifiable."

"Now you sound like Oberoth."

Oooh, cold shot!
                (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

It's just a game to these Replicator sickos.
                  sigpic

Comment

Even the replicators knows who's the boss, and again John and Elizabeth are on the same place and work so well togther.
                    sigpic

Comment

Yay for pesky humans!

Comment

Stubborn and really pesky. John rephrases just what Elizabeth meant.
                        sigpic

Comment

Ohnoez, they've been found!

Comment

And now things are going south, no surprise.

But Elizabeth knows how to convince anyone to see it her way, she's damn good at what she does.
                            sigpic

Comment

Here's the vision from the Seer. Now we know how the tower was destroyed.
                              sigpic

Comment

And here we go, runing through Atlantis, and now they have something to give to the original team, Elizabeth always tries to help them any way she can, I admire that.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X