No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just love the way John lies on the scanner bed!!!!
    sigpic
    sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

John gets testy. Damn, he's hot when he's testy.
      sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

And now we have the replicators talking in a dark corner.
        sigpic

Comment

Come on, Dr. keller, what do you have to hide?
          sigpic
          sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

Ooooh, Keller and Lorne sneaking around after hours...
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

John ...guh...omg...anyway, John doesn't seem to like to be told he was wrong.
              sigpic

Comment

Secret meeting in Rodney's lab, and there's Teyla as well, but she is the only one who doesn't look like her season 3 self, well, they added the jacket which she hardly ever wore before.
                sigpic

Comment

"By accident, sort of..."

Love Ronon.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Brie View Post
                    Secret meeting in Rodney's lab, and there's Teyla as well, but she is the only one who doesn't look like her season 3 self, well, they added the jacket which she hardly ever wore before.
                    But she never wore the jacket the way she is wearing it now, before.
                    sigpic

Comment

Hmm, and now Team Shep is getting REALLY suspicious.
                      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

And now there's a lot of sneaking around trying to hide from the replicators.

And now they know that there's something wrong.
                        sigpic

Comment

Another lifesign, who can it be???
                          sigpic

Comment

Wow, he looks good lying down. I am not going to survive this much more.
                            sigpic

Comment

Only four life signs? And now there's a fifth? Who could it be?

Comment

Yup Teyla, it's nanites!

Comment

Working...
                                X