No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You weren't thinking of leaving without a kiss, were you????

sigpic

Comment

Hello everyone! I’m going to be here for the post-a-thon but I’m also watching the IIHF final so I’m going to be doing a bit of both.

Nolamom, more beautiful manips, I love this one and it looks great.
      sigpic

Comment

S-minus 58 minutes until the Miller's Crossing post-a-thon!

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post

http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j5...s.jpg~original
        Ahahah! You're so busted, John!
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

S-minus 30 minute to the Miller's Crossing post-a-thon!
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Hello everyone! I am ready for Miller's Crossing.

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post

http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j5...s.jpg~original
            Love the manip, Nolamom!!!!
            sigpic
            sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

Time to bust out the DVDs. I might have to step away for a few minutes when the grocery delivery comes, but I should be here for most of it.

And I'm calling out Rodney's ugly striped pants ahead of time.

Comment

S-minus 15 minutes to Miller's Crossing!

Comment

I'm here and my DVD is already on and I'm ready to push 'play'
                  sigpic

Comment

S-minus 10 minutes!

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
                      Time to bust out the DVDs. I might have to step away for a few minutes when the grocery delivery comes, but I should be here for most of it.

And I'm calling out Rodney's ugly striped pants ahead of time.
                      Dang, I had forgotten about those.

I'm looking forward to seeing John and the kid playing. That is an ovary melting moment if there ever was one. Other than that, I got nothin'.
                      sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

S-minus 5 minutes!

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post

I'm looking forward to seeing John and the kid playing. That is an ovary melting moment if there ever was one. Other than that, I got nothin'.
                          Oh yeah! I love seeing him with kids. A bit of Joe comes out.

Comment

I loved the new Star Trek movie it had everything I love in scifi action adventure & witty comedic moments & great character moments
                            sigpic
                            My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
                            poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

That is a cute one, isn't this also the episdoe where we get one of John's woobie faces when Elizabeth is mentioned? Or do I mix this with another one? It's been a while since I saw this episode.
                              sigpic

Comment

There's the return of Dark!John!

Comment

Working...
                                X