Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wicked city scape.

Costuming fail: How the heck did that chick walk in that hobble skirt without a slit?
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

The woman walks like a robot.

And the fat pig magistrate.

Comment

*rolles eyes* at John and his flirting way.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
          The woman walks like a robot.

And the fat pig magistrate.
          '

And he's a bit of a creep, espcially with Liz later (he should count himself lucky that John wasn't with her then)
          sigpic

Comment

Right away, there is something very smarmy about this guy. I don't think he believes them, and John's bad acting isn't helping. John, not Joe. Joe's a great actor pretending to be pretending Atlantis was destroyed.
            sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Ah yes, this is the episode where they feature The 4400 center... I love that building. The architecture of it is awesome. Lots of windows to clean, less practical.
              Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                You mean you will promise not to break the thread, and then you break it anyways...

That is indeed a re-used shot. Saves on the SFX expenditure to re-use shots like that.
                You should always try to be nice.

Figured as much. Just why do they always use ones that stand out?
                I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Oh look, an early version of the iPad. Neato.
                  sigpic

Comment

This part is a bit weird, first they say that only the most dangerous are sent there but then he say that there isn't a lot of crime there, that should have been the first warning that something isn't right.
                    sigpic

Comment

Hmm. John wants to speak privately with Elizabeth his people. ROFL

Comment

That is the ugliest puke colored carpet I think I have ever seen.

See, John wants to check in with Atlantis. He just can't stand to be away from her for long. Heh.
                        sigpic

Comment

Rodney stop drooling.

John don't you mean, I don't want Elizabeth worryinig about me.
                          I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

John REALLY wants to have some radio sex with Lizzeh. I had no idea John was such an exhibitionist doing it in front of the rest of the team, though.
                            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

John and Liz conversation, and even if the rest listen in it's obvious that it's mostly between John and Liz.
                              sigpic

Comment

OMG. McKay ranting about methods of execution.

And do I see a little USA/Canadian rivalry?

Comment

Working...
                                X