No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Sparky!Family Saturday!

Originally posted by Erin87 View Post
    Hi everybody! *waves* Long time no see. Congrats on SGA Rising moving along!

I made a new wallpaper, so I figured I'd drop that off here.

That is gorgeous!

Originally posted by Erin87 View Post
    And SK, totally love the Iron Man 3/Sparky parallels. Perfect.
    Heheheh! You betcha! *high-fives*

Originally posted by drewandian View Post
    Erin!!! *tacklehugs* great wallie!

re: climate control...judging by Elizabeth's civvies (tiny t-shirts with straining buttons and cute little sleeveless shirts) it couldn't have been too cold there....just sayin'...
    True, dat.

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
    *drops in*

Just got back from seeing "Star Trek Into Darkness" on 3D.
    Spoiler:
    Oh. My. God. Wow. Epic. Brilliant. Mindblowing. No. Words. Except those.

Going to be gone most of the weekend, so I'm doubting that I'll be able to make it for the post-a-thon on Sunday. If I don't show up, enjoy your weekend, everyone, and be safe!!!

*zzz*
    Have a good weekend! As for Star Trek, eh, I'll wait 'til it hits cable like the last one.

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
    this was our roving reporter?

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
    Don't forget Rodney in his little blue t-shirts and John in his black t-shirt of yum, but those were mostly in S1. Maybe it got colder in the later seasons, especially for John. *sad face*
    *joins in the sad face*
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by drewandian View Post
      Erin!!! *tacklehugs* great wallie!

re: climate control...judging by Elizabeth's civvies (tiny t-shirts with straining buttons and cute little sleeveless shirts) it couldn't have been too cold there....just sayin'...
      Hi drew! Thanks!

Beautiful. Love it to pieces.
      Originally posted by Brie View Post
      Beautiful artwork, I love it.
      Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
      That is gorgeous!
      Thanks very much, guys! ^^
      sigpic
      Lovely Sparkiness! ~*~ My: Fanfics - Vids ~*~

Comment

sigpic
        My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
        poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

*stumbles in half blind* OMG, even in the midst of wielding the red pen of doom and typing "comma not needed" for the hundredth time, I get overcome when John takes another emotional blow to the head. How much can he take without breaking?

*goes back to work*
          sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

And, I just learned that the next part of Primum Movens is up at SGA-R. You are going to hate where we leave you, but the next part is coming soon.
            sigpic

Comment

And, I just learned that the next part of Primum Movens is up at SGA-R. You are going to hate where we leave you, but the next part is coming soon.
              Not hate but that was an evil place to end it, but that’s only because the update was so awesome that you just want to keep reading to find out how thing will go. But wow though, I’m in shock (in a good way) after reading that because it was amazing.
              sigpic

Comment

*stumbles in half blind* OMG, even in the midst of wielding the red pen of doom and typing "comma not needed" for the hundredth time, I get overcome when John takes another emotional blow to the head. How much can he take without breaking?

*goes back to work*
                John's going to have to learn to start bending real quick, that's for sure.

The bunker is fully stocked and ready for us to retreat. *salutes*

Originally posted by Brie View Post
                Not hate but that was an evil place to end it, but that’s only because the update was so awesome that you just want to keep reading to find out how thing will go. But wow though, I’m in shock (in a good way) after reading that because it was amazing.
                Eri is really pouring on the awesomesauce with this one. Glad you're enjoying it!

And now, back to beta reading... *opens up Act V file and starts cackling in evil glee*
                (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Beautiful artwork, Erin!!

I read the prologue the other day and LOVED IT! New Doctor Who with River Song is going to be on in 30 minutes, so the rest of Rising will have to wait. I've been a bad Whovian and haven't seen any of the recent episodes. But I want to see my River.

Comment

Originally posted by Luz View Post
                    I remember when the trailer for the second half of the season of the Stargates came out back then. There were snippets of the new episodes for both shows (s2 for SGA and I don't remember what season it was for SG1). So, they showed the kiss from TLG and a bit of the scene from Coup D'etat where Sheppard and Weir are talking with Ladon. I don't know what we were more excited about, the kiss or Elizabeth's new jacket.
                    Oh really? I wish I had been here around that time.

Lovely!!!

Don't forget Rodney in his little blue t-shirts and John in his black t-shirt of yum, but those were mostly in S1. Maybe it got colder in the later seasons, especially for John. *sad face*
                    True.

I think
                    Spoiler:
                    soon John will “fall” and it will be a deep fall. I am no longer sure if he will be able to handle all the things that are being thrown at him for too long. I just wonder; will we see him hitting the bottom?

Oh and I must say that it was another incredible part!!!!!

I am not hating it that much, because if you will update as fast as you did this time, we will not have to wait much to see what will happen next.
                    sigpic
                    sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

*rushes in* Super crazy busy amazing and wonderful weekend underway here...just popping in to say hi!

and i'm seeing Star Trek Tues evening....excited!

*rushes out*
                      My fanfics:http://evil_bad_evil.livejournal.com/3389.htmlMember of the Sisterhood of the Pantster Fan Fic Writers
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pearl of Atlantis76 View Post

Lovely!!!

True.

I think
                        Spoiler:
                        soon John will “fall” and it will be a deep fall. I am no longer sure if he will be able to handle all the things that are being thrown at him for too long. I just wonder; will we see him hitting the bottom?

Oh and I must say that it was another incredible part!!!!!

I am not hating it that much, because if you will update as fast as you did this time, we will not have to wait much to see what will happen next.
                        As I explained in the SGA-R thread, the new parts of PM will be coming hot and heavy. As soon as the final edit is done, the next part will be up. Remember that we are all volunteers and have lives that must come before this. All our loyal readers, whom we love and appreciate beyond measure BTW, can help us by spreading the word that we are back in business.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pearl of Atlantis76 View Post
                          It was the best of times, it was the worst of times...

As I explained in the SGA-R thread, the new parts of PM will be coming hot and heavy. As soon as the final edit is done, the next part will be up. Remember that we are all volunteers and have lives that must come before this. All our loyal readers, whom we love and appreciate beyond measure BTW, can help us by spreading the word that we are back in business.
                          There is a thread here? I must admit after my time away from here, I'm a bit apprehensive of venturing outside this thread. But I do want to leave feedback where the people involved in this project can see it.

Comment

*post*

Hello! Just saying hi & posting for the hell of it
                            I am Queen McBeck of McTennantLand,
                            traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Lazy Sunday and... S-minus 5 hours until the Miller's Crossing post-a-thon!

Comment

I have been spreading the word don’t worry.

It was the best of times, it was the worst of times...
                                They were also probably the most exciting times!!!

There is a thread here? I must admit after my time away from here, I'm a bit apprehensive of venturing outside this thread. But I do want to leave feedback where the people involved in this project can see it.
                                Yeah, Luz, there is a thread dedicated to Atlantis Rising. Here it is the link: Atlantis Rising: The Virtual Series
                                sigpic
                                sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

Working...
                                X