No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

See you folks later. Thanks for a good snarky mom's day.
    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
      That would have been such a great Sparky moment. Every time I see John and Sam in a scene, I just want to punch a writer.
      I wanna punch SOMETHING, that's for sure.
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

That was another great post-a-thon.

I’m just going to add some more on my previous post.

Originally posted by Brie View Post
        The replicator attacking Atlantis, could have been a cool storyline with an evil Elizabeth
        Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
        Very cool!
        I do think that if they would have had an evil replicator Elizabeth on the show then that vision would have been a good time to show it, maybe they could have briefly showed Elizabeth walking down a corridor (a bit like Darth Vader in ESB at the Hoth base). Nothing big but just a scary foretelling of what could have been the most dangerous enemy they had and could have created a lot of great angst knowing that she’s alive and could possibly come to kill them. And making Elizabeth evil doesn’t feel like such a stretch either because I can imagine that the replicators could have given her visions of the Atlantis team being the evil once wanting to kill her and that it was the replicators that saved her and month and month of those kind of vision could mess with even the strongest mind, heck, they could have even deleted all of her previous memories and just bombarded her with those dark once, but of course at the end they could have John save her by just being himself and showing her her true self and how good she really is.
        sigpic

Comment

What happened? Did the postathon kill the thread? Wake up everybody. I'm going to see Iron Man 3 later today. Can't wait.
          sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Canon Monday!

What happened? Did the postathon kill the thread? Wake up everybody. I'm going to see Iron Man 3 later today. Can't wait.
            Hmm, just looking at the last post timestamps on the other threads, it seems today is starting off with a slow morning. Or maybe there was an outage overnight that kept people from posting.

And yay for Iron Man 3! Buckle up, it's a wild ride! Thinking about going to see it again this week.

I do think that if they would have had an evil replicator Elizabeth on the show then that vision would have been a good time to show it, maybe they could have briefly showed Elizabeth walking down a corridor (a bit like Darth Vader in ESB at the Hoth base). Nothing big but just a scary foretelling of what could have been the most dangerous enemy they had and could have created a lot of great angst knowing that she’s alive and could possibly come to kill them. And making Elizabeth evil doesn’t feel like such a stretch either because I can imagine that the replicators could have given her visions of the Atlantis team being the evil once wanting to kill her and that it was the replicators that saved her and month and month of those kind of vision could mess with even the strongest mind, heck, they could have even deleted all of her previous memories and just bombarded her with those dark once, but of course at the end they could have John save her by just being himself and showing her her true self and how good she really is.
            I recall that on occasions when Torri was asked about the possibility of playing an "evil" Weir, she was always really excited about it. That could have been an obscene amount of fun.
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Hello everyone!

I guess people want to spend more time outside because the weather is getting better as we’re approaching summer, but Mondays tend to be a bit slow around here so hopefully thing will pick up later in the week.

I'm going to see Iron Man 3 later today. Can't wait.
              Have fun, I know that you’ll love it.

I recall that on occasions when Torri was asked about the possibility of playing an "evil" Weir, she was always really excited about it. That could have been an obscene amount of fun.
              I remember that and wish that they would have gone with it, I mean, yeah it’s not that there isn’t a lot of stories with that storyline but done right it could have been awesome both for the character but also to add something to season 4 and 5 that was definitely missing in them.
              sigpic

Comment

I would love to have been able to see something like this. But since we didn’t, at least they could have showed us parts with Elizabeth in these visions. I mean wouldn’t it have been so cool to have been able to see on this episode that part when Replicator Ronon and Replicator Rodney find Replicator Elizabeth on Atlantis? Or then how about that part of John talking to Replicator Elizabeth, wouldn’t that have been a great vision for Davos to show John?
                sigpic
                sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

Originally posted by Pearl of Atlantis76 View Post
                  I would love to have been able to see something like this. But since we didn’t, at least they could have showed us parts with Elizabeth in these visions. I mean wouldn’t it have been so cool to have been able to see on this episode that part when Replicator Ronon and Replicator Rodney find Replicator Elizabeth on Atlantis? Or then how about that part of John talking to Replicator Elizabeth, wouldn’t that have been a great vision for Davos to show John?
                  I can only guess TPTW didn't want to spoil the plot of This Mortal Coil too early.

Comment

I can only guess TPTW didn't want to spoil the plot of This Mortal Coil too early.
                    I am guessing that by then we still didn't know Elizabeth was going to show up on This Mortal Coil, right?
                    sigpic
                    sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

have fun. going with Pop Sheppard to see Star Trek into Darkness on Saturday.

Comment

I remember that and wish that they would have gone with it, I mean, yeah it’s not that there isn’t a lot of stories with that storyline but done right it could have been awesome both for the character but also to add something to season 4 and 5 that was definitely missing in them.
                        I could only imagine something like this happening but with John being the one who had the vision. it would've added more character development for Shep and plus it would probably have left him a little distrubed as well especially with the events of doppelganger already have happened.

Comment

I am guessing that by then we still didn't know Elizabeth was going to show up on This Mortal Coil, right?
                          Honestly, it's been a while, so I don't recall offhand if we had casting information for TMC at that point or not. We did know that Torri was only signed to appear four times in Season 4 (two of which, Adrift and Lifeline, had already been aired). But like I said, I was talking about the plot of TMC, not the characters.

Comment

Hola!

So seeing as this is the week of more EOC testing and of some pretty epic season finales, I will be curled up in the fetal position for at least a week won't be on too much.

I am going to see Star Trek Into Darkness on Friday in 3D. And I will try to sneak in IM3 sometime soon.

Really wanna be here next Sunday for the postathon. There's a woobie!John moment that may incite a group hug.

Comment

We did the last of the EOC testing today. AP testing is still ongoing.
                              sigpic

Comment

What's EOC testing?
                                sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
                                https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

Working...
                                X