Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Brie View Post
    Are we not supoose to see that Teyla clearly is pregnant here? I'm just asking becuase it's very obvious and I don't even think that the many clueless guys on Atlantis would be able to miss it.
    Yeah, we're not supposed to see it. TPTW did a really bad job hiding it.
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

They've all got their names back!!!

Comment

And now Ronon is back with the meds, but John has escaped and he have no idea what's going on.
        sigpic

Comment

This is Lorne all hopped up on stimulants. Time for an intervention. Or just stun him.
          sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
            And yet she didn't. Because she's in love with Kanaan, her twoo luv, ahahahahah!
            If anyone still had any doubts about Teyla's love for Kanaan, here is the proof!!!
            sigpic
            sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

He wrote the code for the forceshield on his arm. Didn't happen to mention where you hid the DHD control crystal, did you?

Comment

Ooh, John looks pretty hot in the blue lighting. I'm having flashbacks to "Conversion". LOL

Comment

John is still John even when he's not sure what's going on. He's not quite sweaty enough, though.
                  sigpic

Comment

Awesome Ronon and John scene is AWESOME!
                    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Ronon being logical and calm. Heh. Should've explored that more often.

Comment

Why do I recognise that marine who talked there, the guy who was standing up.
                        sigpic

Comment

"Help us, Meredith Rodney McKay. You're our only hope."

I swear that's what Teyla just said.

Comment

Samrt idea with the picture of John, and now things are falling into place. And John is good at thinking on his feet and I like that he trusts Ronon so quickly.
                            sigpic

Comment

There's that cute little guy who I think dies in Phantoms.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
                                He wrote the code for the forceshield on his arm. Didn't happen to mention where you hid the DHD control crystal, did you?
                                Because Zelenka was the one who hid the crystal.

Comment

Working...
                                X