Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
    Teyla chose to stay with Rodney. Yet this was a chance to go off alone with John when he was all vulnerable.
    And didn't remember anything.
    sigpic
    sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

Paranoid military on drugs, yeahm, that's going to end well.
      sigpic

Comment

Teyla chose to stay with Rodney. Yet this was a chance to go off alone with John when he was all vulnerable.
        I know, right? Guess she doesn't like hanging out with John. Just like when she slipped out of the golf lessons in Sunday.
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

I think Sam's changing hairdo is supposed to be a time clue, but dang if I can keep up.
          sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

I love the part when Ronon shot John, I bet Jason loved filming that.
            sigpic

Comment

And John is out for the count.

"Never gets old."

Oh Ronon. What a jerk.

Comment

LMAO! Ronon enjoyed that SO MUCH.
                (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Ih I love this. *flails* Befuddled John is about the hottest thing I've ever seen. And Teyla missed this? She could have told him he was her husband. Anything.
                  sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
                    And John is out for the count.

"Never gets old."

Oh Ronon. What a jerk.
                    But we love it when he's a jerk! LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                      I know, right? Guess she doesn't like hanging out with John. Just like when she slipped out of the golf lessons in Sunday.
                      Yeah, she really doesn't. Specially when she has the chance to be alone with him.
                      sigpic
                      sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

Oh dang. Lorne's lost it.

Comment

Are we not supoose to see that Teyla clearly is pregnant here? I'm just asking becuase it's very obvious and I don't even think that the many clueless guys on Atlantis would be able to miss it.
                          sigpic

Comment

Ih I love this. *flails* Befuddled John is about the hottest thing I've ever seen. And Teyla missed this? She could have told him he was her husband. Anything.
                            And yet she didn't. Because she's in love with Kanaan, her twoo luv, ahahahahah!

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                              But we love it when he's a jerk! LOL!
                              And he got to tie up Shep. Which we all would love to do. LOL

Wow, that was some good slide time on Teyla's part!

Comment

Weii, I guess she's really in love with Kanaan, see, canon.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X