No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And look, a woman, hate how TPTB made Shep so lame when it came to being around women, he made a complete 180 in a few seconds.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
      And here she comes. Now where do you get an outfit like that in space?
      Probably the same place she got her nonexistant shampoo. Ugh, wash your hair, Larrin! And try to learn how to use a comb!
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
        Whoo, whumped bloody Shep! *drools*
        That's the worse makeup job I've ever seen . They just dribbled some fake blood on his face.
        sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
          She should have picked up some shampoo from the same place.
          OMG! We're doing the great minds think alike thing again!
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

That's the worse makeup job I've ever seen . They just dribbled some fake blood on his face.
            But Joe spit the fake blood out of his mouth so well...

Comment

And this is a clear rip off of Firefly.

Comment

Really appetizing food. NOT.

Comment

And here she comes. Now where do you get an outfit like that in space?
                  Sama place as Teyla got her purple shirt despite being from a planet where they didn't even have any indoor pluming. There might be a mall or something on one of those planets.
                  sigpic

Comment

He plays dumb so pretty. He totally has her at his mercy. Yeah, that's it.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Brie View Post
                      Sama place as Teyla got her purple shirt despite being from a planet where they didn't even have any indoor pluming. There might be a mall or something on one of those planets.
                      Nice one.

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
                        And this is a clear rip off of Firefly.
                        And a bad one at that.

Comment

I can think of a few useful things he could do for me also. *ponders*
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Brie View Post
                            Complete with food court!

Comment

So the Travelers wants Lantean tech to fight the wraith so instead of approtching the Atlantis expedition they thought that it would be better to what, make more enemies?
                              sigpic

Comment

I'll say this much for Larrin, she really knows how to play hardball.

Comment

Working...
                                X