No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No, Oberoth, you have underestimated Lizzeh.
    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
      Sneaky too. She plays Oberoth like a fiddle.
      Bet that pissed him off.
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Sneaky too. She plays Oberoth like a fiddle.
        That's our Elizabeth!!!!
        sigpic
        sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

I must say the part where they have John transform into Elizabeth looks pretty damn cool.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Brie View Post
            I must say the part where they have John transform into Elizabeth looks pretty damn cool.
            And more than a little creepy.

Comment

Love how Lizzeh takes on John's form in Oberoth's mind. SPARKY FOREVER!!!!
              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                Bet that pissed him off.
                The results of that would have been really bad for Elizabeth though.
                I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

You've been PWNED Oberoth! AHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Brie View Post
                    I do love this part of the epsidoe though, they had me fooled.

(and I do guess that it also show how well Elizabeth knows John if she played him this well and made Oberoth look like a fool)
                    I was completely fooled too.
                    sigpic
                    sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

"You will not get out of here alive"

"No, but my team will"

She's so amazing, so so so amazing. Gosh why did they wait until now to show it is beyond me.
                      sigpic

Comment

Heh, something wrong Oberoth? I love Ronon and Rodney's smirks.
                        sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

I hate this part!!! *cries*
                          sigpic

Comment

I know.

Comment

And now John and Ronon sees her, and oh gosh, he had to leave, and oh, this is so so so aweful.
                              sigpic

Comment

I know.

Comment

Working...
                                X