No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Launch the fighters! Top Gun John is on the attack!
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Personally, I'd be grateful to be stunned in a situation like Rodney is in. Just sayin'.
      sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Caldwell is thinking "oh crap, I have to tell Weir I lost her boy again."
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
          Personally, I'd be grateful to be stunned in a situation like Rodney is in. Just sayin'.
          You and me both.
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Caldwell is thinking "oh crap, I have to tell Weir I lost her boy again."
            LOL! Yeah, not the kind of news you ever want to bring Lizzeh.

Comment

If they put that data outside the firewall and KEPT IT THERE, this shouldn't have happened. Idiots.
              sigpic

Comment

In the meantime, Radek's giving Lizzeh and Teyla the other bad news. The Wraith know where Earth is, ohnoes!

Comment

If they put that data outside the firewall and KEPT IT THERE, this shouldn't have happened. Idiots.
                  Seriously. Computer security at its worst. And this is supposed to be a top secret program? So much for secrecy! *headdesk*

Comment

And the dreaded "to be continued" comes up again.

Great postathon. Sorry we had such a small group, but we persevered. See you all later.
                    sigpic

Comment

And thus ends another crackalicious post-a-thon! Thanks to everyone who came out to join us today, and be sure to tune in next week for the Season 3 premiere, No Man's Land! Same Sparky time, same Sparky channel!

Comment

Oh, and one more thing...

We've passed the 128,000 posts mark! Way to go, Sparkies!

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                          Oh, and one more thing...

We've passed the 128,000 posts mark! Way to go, Sparkies!
                          That's cool! That's a good thing.
                          sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
                          https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

This is starting to be a bad habit, I missed another post-a-thon.

I was at my sister's shotgun wedding. And yes eventhough I was ranting about it on here when I found out, I was able to behave myself.

Now to see what all I missed.

I forgot about the look Elizabeth gave John when he mentioined grandkids. Need to find a fic where she asks him about that.
                            Last edited by mandogater; 21 October 2012, 04:10 PM.
                            I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

They may have had a glimmer, but it kept changing. And forget about the recurring characters. Connor Trinneer said he was never told anything about Michael and had to make it up as he went along. He decided Mikey had a thing for Teyla and went with that.

A few woobie faces:

Spoiler:

Doing a show bible once Atlantis got the green light would have been a wonderfull idea. Stupid PTW.

Comment

Originally posted by Brie View Post
                                So cute, you really do want to give him a hug...or you want Elizabeth to give him a hug since it's her pain and loss that causes them and I have the feeling that she's the only one who could have him feel better.
                                I'm sure all the ladies here wouldn't mind trying though.

Comment

Working...
                                X