No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

John's not about to risk Elizabeth with Rodney's first crap plan.

Comment

This is over-confident McKay all over again. Has everybody forgotten Trinity?
      sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Ronon knows this is a bad plan, but why should anybody start listening to him now?
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
          I think that as a character Rodney suffers the most from the big red reset button.

Comment

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
            Neither did I. If the Replicators took her over, having her hands tied wouldn't have mattered.
            True.
            sigpic
            sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
              I think that as a character Rodney suffers the most from the big red reset button.
              Like, every damn episode.
              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

I'm guessing they all did. TPTW indused amnesia.
                I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

I like this team. Liz in place of Teyla. Works for me.
                  Same here!
                  sigpic
                  sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

Poor John, this whole thing is killing him right now.
                    sigpic

Comment

Ronon knows this is a bad plan, but why should anybody start listening to him now?
                      No kidding! They could have avoided quite a few stupid mistakes (Michael, anyone?) if they had listened to Ronon more often.
                      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Ellis. Lee, and Sam. Too much annoyance on my screen all at once.

Comment

*yawns at stupid scene on the Apollo*

Comment

You can just see the pain John is in, and knowing that she understands why he told Rodney to stay behind and forgives him doesn't help much.
                            sigpic

Comment

Thank's Bill. We hadn't noticed space is vast after 10 years of the Stargate Program. What would we have done without you?
                              I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

The longest freaking eye!sex moment in history. And I love how much he trusts her.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X