Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

S-minus 10 minutes!

Originally posted by Brie View Post
    I saw that they had picked the still of a shocked John and Ronon when they realize that Elizabeth is about to sacrifice herself as the main image on the DVD menu.
    An appropriate choice. Certainly sums up how we all felt.
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

I saw that they had picked the still of a shocked John and Ronon when they realize that Elizabeth is about to sacrifice herself as the main image on the DVD menu.
      I'm looking at that too, and I also noticed that on the cover for this DVD, Sam has a more prominent position than John. Now that pisses me off all over again.
      sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
        An appropriate choice. Certainly sums up how we all felt.
        Yeah.

I was also stuck looking at the character images on the DVD disks and saw how poor the photoshop job was, I mean they all look almost plastic (I also feel that they could have put an image of Elizabeth and maybe Carson in the background on at least one of them but oh well, at the point we shouldn’t even be caring about them so it would have been weird to see TPTB do something to acknowledge them).
        sigpic

Comment

S-minus 5 minutes!

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
          I'm looking at that too, and I also noticed that on the cover for this DVD, Sam has a more prominent position than John. Now that pisses me off all over again.
          Grr! I'm so glad I've got the Blu-ray box set. No Sam.
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Same here!
            sigpic
            sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

S-minus 3 minutes!

Comment

I also noticed that they have Sam on the first disk and then that they also have her on the back of the season 4 DVD cover.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Simlead View Post
                  Hello? Room for one more Sparky shipper?
                  Hello there! Always room for one more. I'm afraid your post is about to get lost in the post-a-thon, though. You're welcome to join us.

Comment

Yeah.

I was also stuck looking at the character images on the DVD disks and saw how poor the photoshop job was, I mean they all look almost plastic (I also feel that they could have put an image of Elizabeth and maybe Carson in the background on at least one of them but oh well, at the point we shouldn’t even be caring about them so it would have been weird to see TPTB do something to acknowledge them).
                    By this point both of them have already been scratched out.
                    sigpic
                    sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

S-minus 2 minutes!

Comment

S-minus 1 minute!

Comment

I also noticed that they have Sam on the first disk and then that they also have her on the back of the season 4 DVD cover.
                          Why they could have put only her on the cover and forget all the others!!!
                          sigpic

Comment

Nearly late but here.
                            I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Everybody hit PLAY!

Comment

Recap time!

Comment

Working...
                                X