No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Torri is younger then Joe as you guessed...she's 34 this year.

Took me for ever to find her age.

And wow...i don't come online all say and I see so many people!! I was gonna say something else...but my brain is so fried right now...sorry.
    ~Athena

Comment

Originally posted by Athenaktt
      Torri is younger then Joe as you guessed...she's 34 this year.

Took me for ever to find her age.

And wow...i don't come online all say and I see so many people!! I was gonna say something else...but my brain is so fried right now...sorry.

EEK! nothing against Torri but she's not aging so well. And it's not just me that thinks so. Univerally on all my SGA groups/list, everyone thinks she's older than the rest of the cast. LOL
      She really REALLY looks to be around 40. Maybe if she wasn't so thin and her face didn't look so gaunt. Of course, men always age better than women.

Which works for me since it's Shep I'm drooling over. I still can't believe he's not 30. LOL

Comment

I think part of it is that they seem to be going very light on the makeup for Torri. She didn't look quite that old in "New Order". And hey, it makes sense that the sensible diplomat didn't manage to pack makeup in that bag of a thousand outfits.
        Mirror, Mirror: Melyanna's multi-fandom fic site
        Last update: 14 April 2006
        Melyanna's Multimedia
        Last update: 15 February 2006

Comment

Originally posted by Melyanna
          I think part of it is that they seem to be going very light on the makeup for Torri. She didn't look quite that old in "New Order". And hey, it makes sense that the sensible diplomat didn't manage to pack makeup in that bag of a thousand outfits.
          She can fold the outfits, but she can't fold the makeup kit?

Besides you know as well as I do that she Before I Sleep
          Spoiler:
          left herself an extensive wardrobe for future use when she was back in time.

Comment

Originally posted by Major Fischer
            She can fold the outfits, but she can't fold the makeup kit?

Besides you know as well as I do that she Before I Sleep
            Spoiler:
            left herself an extensive wardrobe for future use when she was back in time.
            Exactly.
            Mirror, Mirror: Melyanna's multi-fandom fic site
            Last update: 14 April 2006
            Melyanna's Multimedia
            Last update: 15 February 2006

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1

...and it's strange that ...except for Liv and Merlin .....I recognize all the screen names from the Sam and Jack shipper thread on the Weir and Sheppard ship thread ..How is that possible ??!!!!
              Great minds...

Comment

Originally posted by Merlin7
                Wow..you're good. Yeppers. Joe is 37. A fantabulous looking 37 at that. He'll be 38 in Jan. Forgot the exact day.

Torri? That would be my guess. But she's probably younger.
                Joe and Rick - both in January???

Another sign???

LIZ AND JOHN FOREVER!
                sigpic
                Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Wow..you're good. Yeppers. Joe is 37. A fantabulous looking 37 at that. He'll be 38 in Jan. Forgot the exact day.

Torri? That would be my guess. But she's probably younger.
                  Wow...I would have guessed around 30, 32 maybe.... Probably would have guessed around the 37/38 mark for Torri.
                  Someone said Weir is supposed to be 37 - does anyone know what age Sheppard is supposed to be?

Comment

Originally posted by Liv
                    Hey, you found us!

Shipper thread, yes... still not quite used to it, heh. But thanks; and you'll recognize me well enough as I'll be the one posting about how it can be interpreted from this angle and not just the shippy one.

But really, I am very interested in seeing where the chemistry that they share, can go. I'm just treading along really, really carefully and will just wait for it to develop naturally, if and when it does.
                    me too, and it will be good to get Liv's viewpoint so I don't get carried away on a cloud of shippness...

Comment

Originally posted by shelsfc
                      Wow...I would have guessed around 30, 32 maybe.... Probably would have guessed around the 37/38 mark for Torri.
                      Someone said Weir is supposed to be 37 - does anyone know what age Sheppard is supposed to be?
                      He's the same age as me, a month or so younger!!!

*squeals*

*faints*

Sorry fangirl moment. I'll be alright in a mo.

Comment

I really don't care what age Torri is, she's hot. Astro, just remember to breathe in and out and you'll be alright in a while.

Comment

Originally posted by astronomicalchick
                          He's the same age as me, a month or so younger!!!

*squeals*

*faints*

Sorry fangirl moment. I'll be alright in a mo.
                          LOL!
                          *passes Astro the smelling salts*

Comment

Originally posted by shelsfc
                            LOL!
                            *passes Astro the smelling salts*
                            Ouff, I've passed out so often this week, I think I have concussion...

thanks Shel...

Comment

She really REALLY looks to be around 40. Maybe if she wasn't so thin and her face didn't look so gaunt.
                              I didn't think she looked that old...
                              ... but she is too damn thin!! She looked really emaciated in New Order! I hope Weir does get together with Shep and then he can take her out for a few meals to feed her up...

Comment

Weir might look older then Shep but i dont think that old, but she unger never saw that coming. But again u guys are right she does look a bit thin and i dout she brought makeup to another galaxy.

Comment

Working...
                                X