Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
    I'm wearing maroon today. School color. It doesn't count, though, right?

Right?
    Right. *shifty eyes*
    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Pretty Friday!

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
      Okay, who broke GW this time? Sheesh.

Now it's back, so where are all the Sparkies?
      Don't look at me, I'm still reeling over the new Iron Man 3 trailer.

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
      I'd been checking all afternoon and night. Not back until about a half hour ago. GW withdrawal isn't pretty
      Thank goodness I've got Tumblr.

Originally posted by Pearl of Atlantis76 View Post
      Is there something happening on Sparky world that i have missed and should know about it? I mean according to older posts i read here and there, GW has crushed every time important things happened between Sparky, so since GW has broken/crushed twice this week i am wondering…
      LOL! I know, right?

Good conclusion. LOL GW is practicing up for the August Chicago con. If they both end up on stage together, it will be epic.
      Epic is right. Though they're still not scheduled for a dual photo-op...

I'm wearing maroon today. School color. It doesn't count, though, right?

Right?
      Ruh-oh...

Right. *shifty eyes*
      Best. Answer. Ever!
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

By the way, SR, I forgot to tell you that I loooooove your sig. *beams*

Right. *shifty eyes*
        Oh crap. I'm already dead, aren't I?

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
        AND THE LAST DAY OF WORK FOR ME FOR A WEEK! SPRING BREAK, BABY!

Ahem. Yes, it's a great day.

Spoiler:
        Ruh-ro. Me thinks I need to go find it ...

But they'll be in the same city. In the same place. At the same time. And with that many Sparky fans there, they may find themselves zip-tied, blind-folded, and thrown together in a conference room in the same room.

Comment

I watched that and it looks great, but someone needs to tell me why all the hysteria. What did I miss? *iz clueless as usual*

It's like they haven't figured out why the gold tickets are sold out so early for the first time ever.

By the way, SR, I forgot to tell you that I loooooove your sig. *beams*
          Thanks. I think that sig is one of the batch Erin made. We have some that will only be broken out after the mid-season two- parter. Ahem. It's gonna be epic.
          sigpic

Comment

I watched that and it looks great, but someone needs to tell me why all the hysteria. What did I miss? *iz clueless as usual*
            I don't know. I haven't seen it yet at all, but I'm sure if we're still in the dark about all the hub bub, SK will spoiler or PM us. Right?

Thanks. I think that sig is one of the batch Erin made. We have some that will only be broken out after the mid-season two- parter. Ahem. It's gonna be epic.
            Erin is insanely talented, but ... that one's mine. LOL And that was a lousy job from Paint before I downloaded GIMP. I really need to start adding my name to sigs I make.

Mid-season two-parter. *rubs hands together* Ooh, it's gonna be good!!!

(If I could access PB at work, I'd add one of the smilies with all of them holding a banner, but 'tis the best I cae do!)

Comment

I don't know. I haven't seen it yet at all, but I'm sure if we're still in the dark about all the hub bub, SK will spoiler or PM us. Right?

Erin is insanely talented, but ... that one's mine. LOL And that was a lousy job from Paint before I downloaded GIMP. I really need to start adding my name to sigs I make.

Mid-season two-parter. *rubs hands together* Ooh, it's gonna be good!!!

(If I could access PB at work, I'd add one of the smilies with all of them holding a banner, but 'tis the best I cae do!)
              sigpic

Comment

First up, the Iron Man 3 stuff (OT under spoiler tags)

Spoiler:
                Ruh-ro. Me thinks I need to go find it ...
                http://trailers.apple.com/trailers/marvel/ironman3/

Click on "View Trailers" and when the pull down menu opens, click on "Trailer 2." Then prepare to scream.

That depends. How much do you two want to be spoiled on all the insane (and not so insane rumors)?

But they'll be in the same city. In the same place. At the same time. And with that many Sparky fans there, they may find themselves zip-tied, blind-folded, and thrown together in a conference room in the same room.

It's like they haven't figured out why the gold tickets are sold out so early for the first time ever.
                They probably think it's because Amanda Tapping is going to be there. Creation just doesn't seem to get it.

EPIC! *cackles*
                (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

*hugs*

Spoiler:

Click on "View Trailers" and when the pull down menu opens, click on "Trailer 2." Then prepare to scream.

That depends. How much do you two want to be spoiled on all the insane (and not so insane rumors)?
                  Send me a PM on the rumors. I'm starting to get an idea...

They probably think it's because Amanda Tapping is going to be there. Creation just doesn't seem to get it.

EPIC! *cackles*
                  *shrugs* Well, if RDA, AT, MS, and CJ were all going to be back on stage together, that would be awesome. If they had the entire cast of SGA back together again ... OMG.

15 minutes until Spring Break officially starts!

Comment

Hello everyone!

And hi ShipperWriter.

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
                    i was talking to this young girl at the college i went to and she said she liked Justin Beiber (I grew up on classic bands such as aerosmith, beach boys, the rolling stones, johnny cash as well as some present music) and it made me think what kind of music do you think the kids of Sparky would listen too?
                    I think it depends on where they are, are they on earth then it’s probably what’s in right then but if they are on Atlantis then it might be different. There is no doubt that John at least would try and get their kids to listen to his favorite music but I guess it depends on how much they would want to rebel against it and if they are anything like him the kid/kids might just want to listen to something that John would dislike just because he either wouldn’t like it or just to tease him.

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                    I'd been checking all afternoon and night. Not back until about a half hour ago. GW withdrawal isn't pretty
                    Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                    It's fascinating how addicted I am to this place.
                    A few hours or a day is hard but could work but any longer and we’d have a lot of problems.
                    sigpic

Comment

I want to see them!!!!!!!!!
                      sigpic
                      sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

Spoiler:

EPIC! *cackles*
                        I think there may be a trip to the movies in my future. Mr. SR is going to love that. And I heard one rumor, but I don't believe it for a minute.

And you will, just as soon as those episodes are published.
                        sigpic

Comment

did you get my pm. if so what do you think now!!!!!

Comment

Send me a PM on the rumors. I'm starting to get an idea...
                            I think there may be a trip to the movies in my future. Mr. SR is going to love that. And I heard one rumor, but I don't believe it for a minute.
                            PMs sent. Live in fear, ladies.

And you will, just as soon as those episodes are published.

Comment

sigpic

Comment

GW always seems to crash when i actually have some time to play....
                                My fanfics:http://evil_bad_evil.livejournal.com/3389.htmlMember of the Sisterhood of the Pantster Fan Fic Writers
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X