X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
    Awesomesauce... that program rocks.

Good to see you around still!

*sets out a ginormous bag of sugar for the Lemming, with a Lemming-sized spigot on the bottom for her to get it out*

Cause I am kind and considerate. LOL

Comment

SUGAR!! *digs in*
      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

sugar.jpg

sugar.gif

Comment

By the way, if you guys know any good Sparky tags to Vegas, they'd be particularly appreciated. Because I haven't been able to find a lot of them. Most that I found are gen or slash. And I want to read as many John/Elizabeth Vegas tags as possible. I love that episode.

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
            [ATTACH=CONFIG]37246[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]37247[/ATTACH]
            That's taking the hair flip to a whole new level.
            sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Raelis View Post
              By the way, if you guys know any good Sparky tags to Vegas, they'd be particularly appreciated. Because I haven't been able to find a lot of them. Most that I found are gen or slash. And I want to read as many John/Elizabeth Vegas tags as possible. I love that episode.
              I know I've read some. I'll try to find them when I get home tonight.

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
              That's taking the hair flip to a whole new level.

Comment

Here's a short one I stumbled on. After Vegas.

One good way to find fics is browse titles in Command Dynamics. There are usually a few lines of description. I know there are hundreds, if not thousands of them, but it's a place to start. This is a very daunting task.

Ooh, I just checked and you can search on "missing scene". That will give you lots of Episode fics.
                sigpic

Comment

It's cruel to tease, I know, but this is just so darn good I can't stand it. And sadly it will probably be months before it's ready. This was just part of an unfinished first draft. The next episode has stalled, but we are planning to get it going ASAP.
                  Thank you for the update.

I red two fics related to Vegas once, they were pretty amazing; let me see if I can find them.
                  sigpic
                  sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

*tacklehugs SW* Hi!

I came home from work early today, thinking I had a stomach bug (took some Midol, feel better, think maybe it isn't a bug after all....whoops...yay for a paid day off LOL) and spent the day re-reading my LJ posts as far back as 2009. All I can say is some things STILL haven't changed LOL....and I remember now squeeing about SGA when I started watching and about Sparky. THAT hasn't changed and that makes me happy.

I wrote a little Sparky drabblish thing for the dailyfics challenge over there...thought I'd share. I may have to flesh it out and make a real fic out of it some day....
                    My fanfics:http://evil_bad_evil.livejournal.com/3389.htmlMember of the Sisterhood of the Pantster Fan Fic Writers
                    sigpic

Comment

Here's a short one I stumbled on. After Vegas.

One good way to find fics is browse titles in Command Dynamics. There are usually a few lines of description. I know there are hundreds, if not thousands of them, but it's a place to start. This is a very daunting task.

Ooh, I just checked and you can search on "missing scene". That will give you lots of Episode fics.
                      Thank you! Yeah, I'm already browsing Command Dynamics as well as AO3. Lots of fic over there.

Originally posted by Pearl of Atlantis76 View Post

I red two fics related to Vegas once, they were pretty amazing; let me see if I can find them.
                      That would be awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                        I'll be sure to keep you in the loop.
                        I'm curious too.
                        I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Originally posted by drewandian View Post
                          *tacklehugs SW* Hi!

I came home from work early today, thinking I had a stomach bug (took some Midol, feel better, think maybe it isn't a bug after all....whoops...yay for a paid day off LOL) and spent the day re-reading my LJ posts as far back as 2009. All I can say is some things STILL haven't changed LOL....and I remember now squeeing about SGA when I started watching and about Sparky. THAT hasn't changed and that makes me happy.

I wrote a little Sparky drabblish thing for the dailyfics challenge over there...thought I'd share. I may have to flesh it out and make a real fic out of it some day....
                          That was just adorable. I would love it if you expanded it.
                          sigpic

Comment

That was just adorable. I would love it if you expanded it.
                            Thanks although you can tell it's fiction because it's never "Mommy! Daddy!" and always just "Mommy!" as they shove you out of bed to make room for themselves LOL

If the muse cooperates it will be expanded...I like to challenge myself and I've never written a sparky kid!fic....
                            My fanfics:http://evil_bad_evil.livejournal.com/3389.htmlMember of the Sisterhood of the Pantster Fan Fic Writers
                            sigpic

Comment

It's cruel to tease, I know, but this is just so darn good I can't stand it. And sadly it will probably be months before it's ready. This was just part of an unfinished first draft. The next episode has stalled, but we are planning to get it going ASAP.
                              Months? *sad face*

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
                              *waves* Hi, Sparks of Atlantis!!! I do love that sig. It's one of my favorites that I've made!
                              I think I've said this before, but that sig is my favorite out of all of yours.

I still am:
                              Spoiler:
                              I enjoy fandom but I do not have much self-control or good time management, so I end up spending an inordinate amount of time in fandom to the point I neglect vital RL things. So I'll pop in once in a while, but not near as regular as I used to.

So in other news: I downloaded a free trial version of Sony Vegas Movie Studio 11. Oh dear God. I love what I can do, but it's taking me an insane amount of time to figure everything out! Although, I probably shouldn't be doing it at 11 o'clock at night.
                              Totally understand you. I also have problems with time management, so I need to control myself, too. But it's great to see you again!

I already suggested this fic for that thread, and it's already on there, but I'll link it here for anyone who wants to read it: it's called First Impressions. Gave me some great laughs.
                              sigpic
                              Please visit sga-rising.com for a Season 6 of Stargate: Atlantis
                              View my projects on FF.net || AO3 || YouTube

(Formerly known as Sparks of Atlantis)

Comment

Originally posted by drewandian View Post
                                Thanks although you can tell it's fiction because it's never "Mommy! Daddy!" and always just "Mommy!" as they shove you out of bed to make room for themselves LOL

If the muse cooperates it will be expanded...I like to challenge myself and I've never written a sparky kid!fic....
                                And who do they call for when they've just thrown up? Not Dad, that's for sure. SR Jr. used to come in, stand by his dad's side of the bed and try to pry his eyes open. I think he knew better than to try that with me.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X