No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Weir to Sheppard", even when they aren't themselves they still know how to make some hot com-cons and everyone listens in, haha, guess they are all so used to the two of them being in their own little world.
    sigpic

Comment

Poor Rodney never gets to be in charge.

Much has been made of the "there's only one of them I'm worried about line." I'm still not sure who he meant. I'm thinking Ronon.
      sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Geeze, I love how wicked Torri makes Phoebus. Delicious!
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
          Poor Rodney never gets to be in charge.

Much has been made of the "there's only one of them I'm worried about line." I'm still not sure who he meant. I'm thinking Ronon.
          LOL! Yeah, sure. We all know he just wants Ronon's gun.
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Force? Caldwell just can't wait to shoot Sheppard and take his job.
            sigpic

Comment

Really enjoy Liz's little jump here.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                Force? Caldwell just can't wait to shoot Sheppard and take his job.
                Or his Liz.
                sigpic

Comment

And now they've just lost power in the control room. Whoops.

Comment

See, Ronon knows how he thinks. That's why Thalan figured out that Ronon could catch him. Duh, logic.
                    sigpic

Comment

I love how Ronon's totally honest about how the only reason he doesn't want to go after Weir-Phoebus is because he doesn't know how she thinks.

Comment

McKay is actually brining up a few good points in this episode, and he's very in the loop for once.
                        sigpic

Comment

B!tch-fest in the control room. Dudes, STFU and find Lizzeh and John before Phoebus and Thalan make them kill each other!

Comment

OMG, John-Thalan is totally playing Ronon! So much for knowing how he thinks, Ronon!

Comment

Ronon's trust in Sheppard comes to be very dangerous here, and it's pretty obvious it's not John, I mean we all know that the real John wouldn't tells someone to shoot Liz, sure if he mentioned stun from the beginning but never stun.
                              sigpic

Comment

I think Joe did a great job here of being Thalan pretending to be John. It's obvious he's lying but he still seems to be him. See right there when he quickly backed off on saying he could shoot Weir. Ronon knew he wouldn't do that.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X