No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All these posts are getting me into an SGA mood again! x.x I really have to stop changing "obsessions." (See, I have so many thatI go through phases for each on. The others won't be gone, but they'll get put on the back burners. Hehe.)

I was looking at a piece of art the other day by an artist I really admire from the fan-art archive I belong to and DA, (It was an anti shep/teyla drawing. Not really offensive. I could post it if there was intrest. The only thing might be the portrail of Teyla in it that someone might twitch about.) and below on the comments and such SW77 noted when Shep/Wier came upsomething along the lines of:

"Now that I might be able to do. I wasn't very keen on it before because I found it awefully wierd that she was being all flirty with him in the very first episode even when she had Simon back home. But now, I can see that possibly working. Exspecially since
    Spoiler:
    simon is gone.
    "

The same day one of my friends wrote (after watching part of her S1 DVDs) "I just watched Rising again, and I can't BELIEVE how many shippy moments there were. I don't know how people didn't see them, how I didn't!" Granted she's one of the hopeless shippers like us, but I found it amusing. Maybe we were just being fooled all along! *L*

Oh, this might be of intrest.

My friend, LadyV77 wrote an alternative version of "Conversion" upon my request. (She actually started writing it a couple weeks before Conversion aired, so it turned out to be an alternate version instead of a pre-fan version.) It came out very well, actually. It's angsty/friendshipy/shippy (She asked for an idea that wasn't "happy happy" like she had been writing lately.)
    I know she'd love it if some people took a gander at it!

WARNING! There are character deaths.
    http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2605753/1/
    "Scientists say juggling is good for the brain....Or...was that...Jelllll-o?

Comment

Originally posted by Bama
      You know, I can envision
      Spoiler:
      Shep not wanting to 'fight' her and her 'forcing' him to due to whatever is 'ailing' her and her own natural assertive nature working together. I can see him trying to just physically restrain her but I can see him losing his temper a bit with her if she won't allow it. If we get Shep a little angry (wee bit out of normal 'control') with her, imo, *there* is where the spark-o-meter might start smokin a bit.
      This is just too good an op not to get them in each other's faces with a bit of aggressive hands-on to boot.
      And any time you get the two of them in the same room with physical closeness, you got major sparky. Whew, I may put my own self down if I don't stop. *wipes brow* We southern women don't sweat but we certainly get dewy at such talk. ; )
      There's a lot of potential for this episode. Like you said, Bama, I can see that happening. I can also see Elizabeth
      Spoiler:
      maybe trying to seduce him one point in this episode to do whatever it is that she became "programmed" to do. And then there's this thing with the lifepod. I can see them getting stuck in a room together, still out of it but not as out of it as they might have been through out the rest of the episode. Then, for some reason, something goes wrong and they need to get into the lifepod. Here, I can see Elizabeth refusing to get into the lifepod with John but maybe John's head begins to clear. I think it's most likely that he'd be the one to see past what ever is clouding their heads since he's been trained to overcome something... similar to this.

Oh and
      Spoiler:
      I can see (with the picture where Teyla has her hands raised, obviously saying that she's not going to harm anyone) that maybe it's either John or Elizabeth who's pointing their weapon at her demanding to know where the other is.

My imagination is just running wild right now. But it's okay, it help keeps me sane when it comes to these half season breaks.

Comment

Originally posted by SoulSpinder
        My friend, LadyV77 wrote an alternative version of "Conversion" ...

</snip>

WARNING! There are character deaths.
        http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2605753/1/
        OMG! I remember this fic! It's so sad but very well written.
        Spoiler:
        I really loved the letter he wrote. So touching and as in character as it possibly could have been.

Comment

Originally posted by xkawaiix
          OMG! I remember this fic!
          Awww! That's so sweet! Would ye mind if I told her that her fic was memorable? It'd realy make her happy.

And, those are all very good senerio guesses for TLG! If only those would happen! ^.^
          "Scientists say juggling is good for the brain....Or...was that...Jelllll-o?

Comment

Hey yall, I was just wondering if anyone knew of fic that was based on little spoilers and speculation we've had about TLG, so far I only know of one really good one that Bama wrote, but other than that, has anyone come across more?
            McKay: I'm invulnerable!
            Weir: Aren't you the one who's always spouting off about how proper and careful scientific procedure must be adhered to?
            McKay: In-vul-ner-able.

McKAY: I'm not crazy -- I just have another consciousness in my brain.

First icon made by Cathain Nottingham and last 4 made by ToasterOnFire
            My LJ My Fanfic My Homeschooling Blog

Comment

I come bearing a fic:

Waking Dreams By Mer and Hah. It's a friendship fic but I see ship in this. It's angsty and sad but has a very happy ending.

Comment

Wow, we're a bit slugish today.

How about a nice pic?

Comment

Wow, we're a bit slugish today.

How about a nice pic?

Rodney: Colonel, could you try not staring at Elizabeth the whole time, keep your hand away from her behind and instead listen to what I'm saying for once?

Comment

Originally posted by SGLAB
                    McKay: Could you two step aside a few inches so I can get in here? I DO have lines in this scene!

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Originally posted by SGLAB
                      Rodney: Mommy, Daddy, can I have a pony?

I'm sorry, but that's seriously all I'm thinking about when I look at this pic. Rodney just looks like an overactive kid that's looking for attention from his parents.

Wanna sig? Ask me. I'll probably make you one.
                      I would also like it noted that in The Long Goodbye,
                      Spoiler:
                      Weir asked John to be her husband, and he said yes!! HA!!! LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by Whistler84
                        Rodney: Mommy, Daddy, can I have a pony?

I'm sorry, but that's seriously all I'm thinking about when I look at this pic. Rodney just looks like an overactive kid that's looking for attention from his parents.
                        hehe, that's actually pretty funny and better than what I came up with which is...nothing, cuz I'm bad at captioning pics.
                        McKay: I'm invulnerable!
                        Weir: Aren't you the one who's always spouting off about how proper and careful scientific procedure must be adhered to?
                        McKay: In-vul-ner-able.

McKAY: I'm not crazy -- I just have another consciousness in my brain.

First icon made by Cathain Nottingham and last 4 made by ToasterOnFire
                        My LJ My Fanfic My Homeschooling Blog

Comment

I can also see Elizabeth
                          Spoiler:
                          maybe trying to seduce him one point in this episode to do whatever it is that she became "programmed" to do.
                          Now THERE is an interesting thought...

Elizabeth and John and the word 'seduce' in the same sentence...yowza...It sure would be fascinating to see Elizabeth approach getting what she wants that way. John's reaction would be priceless..

Comment

John: Hm... Elevators... spacey, yet private.

Comment

Originally posted by Bama
                              Now THERE is an interesting thought...

Elizabeth and John and the word 'seduce' in the same sentence...yowza...It sure would be fascinating to see Elizabeth approach getting what she wants that way. John's reaction would be priceless..
                              One can hope.

Comment

John: Hm... Elevators... spacey, yet private.
                                OMG! That's hilarious!

Wanna sig? Ask me. I'll probably make you one.
                                I would also like it noted that in The Long Goodbye,
                                Spoiler:
                                Weir asked John to be her husband, and he said yes!! HA!!! LOL!

Comment

Working...
                                X