Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

S-mius 2 minutes!
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

S-minus 1 minute!
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Everybody hit PLAY!

Comment

Lunch with the team. Rodney's being stupid.

Comment

Do Teyla and Ronon know what a train is?
            sigpic
            sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

Everyone ruins McKay's fun.
              sigpic

Comment

Rodney and Katie have a romantic dinner talking about ethic dilemmas. LOL
                sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Don'tcha just hate hypothetical situations?

Comment

Interesting news from Major Lorne.
                    sigpic
                    sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

Aww, John and Liz with their arms touching.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                        Rodney and Katie have a romantic dinner talking about ethic dilemmas. LOL
                        No wonder she broke up with him.

Comment

LORNE!

And boy oh boy, does he have an interesting report to make...

Comment

Rodney, you are in SO MUCH TROUBLE.

Comment

Hi Lorne. *waves* I love John's face there. He just knows he is in so much trouble.
                              sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Look it is Rodney!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X