Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here it comes!
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

They're all gonna be toast. I just know it.
      sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
        And the pained look on his face just made me ROTFLMAO. She was a hearty Welsh girl.
        I don't know where's she's hiding that hearty cause when I stood next to her, I was afraid breaking her in half. That's how skinny she was.
        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

No toasts today!

Comment

Cute Ronon/Radek makeup scenes. Yes Ronon, they're doing good. Awww, he's so worried about Teyla.
            sigpic

Comment

Love this scene, it's so funny.

"Without so much as a thank you"
              "NO THANK YOU"

And John's face.
              sigpic

Comment

"So... they are doing good?" LOL
                sigpic
                sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
                  Probably when he's checking on her in private.
                  Hehehe...
                  (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                  Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                    I don't know where's she's hiding that hearty cause when I stood next to her, I was afraid breaking her in half. That's how skinny she was.
                    I think it's the height. Joe is very thin but muscular, and she's almost as tall as he is. He must be incredibly strong.
                    sigpic

Comment

No, THANK YOU!!

And Ronon allowing Teyla to smack him if he falls asleep... that's so him. I should write a scene about her telling Kate... something light and funny.

Comment

And everything is going to be fine!
                        sigpic
                        sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

Originally posted by Brie View Post
                          Love this scene, it's so funny.

"Without so much as a thank you"
                          "NO THANK YOU"

And John's face.
                          Heh! John's face is THE BEST.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                            I think it's the height. Joe is very thin but muscular, and she's almost as tall as he is. He must be incredibly strong.
                            Ah yes, that makes sense.

Comment

Aww, Ronon even brought Teyla a present!

Comment

I love Elizabeth's "thank you". LOL!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X