Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
    LOL at the boys' antics in the infirmary.
    It's one of my favorite moments between them.
    I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

You hearing is getting better, John, but Rodney's isn't.
      sigpic
      sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

Evidently Rodney's hearing is not getting better. John is bored so he uses his time to try to annoy Rodney. LOL What a kid.
        sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
          Maybe cuddling with her favorite lemming later will help?
          Of course, it will.

"'Kay... Meredith!"
          Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

LOL at the guilty looks on Rodney and John's faces when they're trying to make a break for it.
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Meredith, LOL!
              sigpic
              sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

I want to rewind this and watch John put his thigh holster on again. Maybe later.
                sigpic

Comment

Bad timing Caldwell. Just hang out for a bit and we'll get back to you.

Comment

I always love those CG-shots of the Daedalus or any other of the ships.

Oh, poor Teyla's getting seriously whumped...

Comment

Teyla, maybe you wouldn't have to hug your arms as if you're cold if you'd just put on a proper shirt.
                      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Love Rodney trying to do hand signals.

Comment

Oh look... the same hallway that's also Heightmeyer's office... and Rodney's almost punching John in the face with his fist.

Comment

John is not impressed with McKay's tactical gesturing skills.

Comment

Caldwell's put his military mind at work.
                              sigpic

Comment

Rodney, Rodney, Rodney. You don't talk and use hand signals both. Honestly.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X