No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't mind me, I'm sitting in the corner flailing and squeeing at the faint and carry scene.
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

If you take away the sound in this scene it looks like Rodney is trying to explain something else...haha.
      sigpic

Comment

Oh no, Elizabeth is not well!!!!
        sigpic
        sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

Torri holding onto Joe sorta messes the moment up a little but I can look past that...

Rodney drawing on his tablet. I bet he aces at drawing stick figures too.
          Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Good hands John. Cracking your head on the floor when you faint isn't fun. Though I bet Liz would be more thankful if she remembered John carrying her.
            I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

John's got a plan!
              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

And now that Elizabeth is not well, finally John comes up with a plan.
                sigpic
                sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

It's all just too much for John now. Elizabeth is affected and he comes up with a plan. Before that, he was just taking it all in stride and waiting for Rodney to solve it.
                  sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
                    Good hands John. Cracking your head on the floor when you faint isn't fun. Though I bet Liz would be more thankful if she remembered John carrying her.
                    He'll probably remind her the first chance he gets.

Comment

Use the sunscreen Rodney and you will be fine!
                      sigpic

Comment

The prominence is collapsing! It's game time!

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                          Torri holding onto Joe sorta messes the moment up a little but I can look past that...

Rodney drawing on his tablet. I bet he aces at drawing stick figures too.
                          And the pained look on his face just made me ROTFLMAO. She was a hearty Welsh girl.
                          sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

last minute Rodney save - like we know he does every single time

Awesome effects though!
                            Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Pearl of Atlantis76 View Post
                              And now that Elizabeth is not well, finally John comes up with a plan.
                              Or at least he's finally willing to try the plan he had come up with. Becuase now that Liz is down he feels like they don't have another choice.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                                He'll probably remind her the first chance he gets.
                                Probably when he's checking on her in private.
                                I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Working...
                                X