Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
    I hope Halling gave this stupid idiot a piece of his mind afterwards.
    That's assuming the Genii didn't kill Drunk Boy afterward.
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

"A brisk walk."
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Why, oh why were John's pants so baggy in those days?

Shep gets it Rodney. You're the one who doesn't.
        sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Okay, how the heck can it be raining cats and dogs, but Teyla's hair is perfectly dry when she steps into the jumper?

Comment

Ooooh, John at the grounding station.

Comment

And that's the last time they see each other until the big rescue in The Eye, I think.

Yeah, listen to Carson you two. It's a storm you fools.
              sigpic

Comment

I have no idea what's going on yet I'm still reading the comments!!!
                sigpic
                Thank you ladygris for my lovely sig and avi

Comment

LOL! Poor John! Lizzeh and Rodney are done, and John's only just gotten to the first of two stations he has to play with. Whoops.

Comment

Grounding station. How many vids have used this clip? LOL Close up...OMG. The wind is molding his pants to his body. OMG. *dies*
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Madness reigns View Post
                      Crazy fun, isn't it?

Comment

Thanks, mom, you just made me miss my favorite scene.

Comment

BACON!

And here come the Genii!

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                            Grounding station. How many vids have used this clip? LOL Close up...OMG. The wind is molding his pants to his body. OMG. *dies*
                            Hahahahahaha!

Comment

Originally posted by Madness reigns View Post
                              Stick with us, we'll keep you entertained.

Bacon guys! I love them.
                              sigpic

Comment

John runs cute.

Comment

Working...
                                X