Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
    I envy the major ships and main (male) characters. -- that's pretty much how I feel

Trust me, I've tried... over and over again. And still trying, keeping track where the threads go off to and drag them back up when there's new stuff to post which is usually made up of artwork and/or fanfic since discussions have pretty much ceased since the end of the show, or the death of the character(s).
    Your envy is quite understandable, but i think you shouldn't give up on trying to find fans that like you also like the characters that you do. I am sure they're out there somewhere. You just have to look for them.

Spoiler:
    Have you tried to make them read Atlantis Rising? I mean that's the season 6 of SGA and in there your favourite character is back once again, I am sure that will give you and the other fans lots of things to talk about.
    sigpic
    sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

Originally posted by Pearl of Atlantis76 View Post
      Your envy is quite understandable, but i think you shouldn't give up on trying to find fans that like you also like the characters that you do. I am sure they're out there somewhere. You just have to look for them.

Spoiler:
      Have you tried to make them read Atlantis Rising? I mean that's the season 6 of SGA and in there your favourite character is back once again, I am sure that will give you and the other fans lots of things to talk about.
      Yeah I agree.

Spoiler:
      If I remember correctly wasn't there a bit of chemistry between Kate and Teyla in Atlantis Rising?

Comment

Originally posted by ShWeir View Post
        Yeah I agree.

Spoiler:
        If I remember correctly wasn't there a bit of chemistry between Kate and Teyla in Atlantis Rising?
        Spoiler:
        Well i have red that episode some time now, but as far as i remember there wasn't actually that much interaction between them, i remember they were at the mess hall together once, (i might be wrong here, i might not be remembering everything now) so i am not quite sure about their chemistry, but never the less i think they could start discussing what might happen to them from now on, i mean just like if they were watching the series on screen, i know that i would!!!
        sigpic
        sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

well, you know there was this that I made a long time ago...
          sigpic

Comment

S-minus 1 hour and 10 minutes until today's The Return Part 2 post-a-thon!
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

I've been so close to Southampton twice now, and never made it that far down. When we were in Ireland last year, I was too sick to visit Cobh which was the last place Titanic passed before she set sail across the Atlantic. And when we were planning our november trip we were forced to skip Belfast yet again cause of the riots happening once more. And apparently they're still going at it cause my sister's still wary about going there. And I really want to go to the museum and see the place where the ship was built.
              And also still on the list is Halifax where they have a museum as well, as of course the graves of those who were buried there after the disaster.
              It’s amazing how many places there are related to it and it would be fun to visit all of them at some point.

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
              S-minus 1 hour and 10 minutes until today's The Return Part 2 post-a-thon!
              I’m here and I’m looking forward to it.
              sigpic

Comment

S-minus 30 minutes to The Return Part 2!
                (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

S-minus 15 minutes to The Return Part 2!

Comment

S-minus 10 minutes to The Return Part 2!

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                      There's a thread for rare pairings - it's gotten a *little* love over the holidays
                      I'm subscribed to it...

I am sure there must be a way for you to find people that also like the same characters as you do.
                      I have a few on LJ, yet even they are quiet lately.

Mmmm... maybe I should try doing another ficathon. Something smallish...

Well at least you're trying. Yeah, I've noticed that, it's only really with major characters that the 'ships continue, but not always, some of my DA 'ships have stopped quite a bit because of deaths and it's the same with Star Trek etc.
                      Can't say I'm not trying.

What's DA if I may be so curious?

They probably exist - I'm sure they do, but most have moved on to other pastures and newbies are far and in between.

Spoiler:
                      I've been spreading the Rising love around, oh you trust me on that one...
                      I'm like a walking, talking billboard for Rising.

Spoiler:
                      I haven't actually read the beta'd published version so as far as I can remember there isn't much, but there could be more in the published version.

I don't know how Anuna would feel though were I to write fanfiction for Rising...
                      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

S-minus 5 minutes to The Return Part 2!

I've been spreading the Rising love around, oh you trust me on that one...
                        I'm like a walking, talking billboard for Rising.
                        And we greatly appreciate your efforts!

I haven't actually read the beta'd published version so as far as I can remember there isn't much, but there could be more in the published version.

I don't know how Anuna would feel though were I to write fanfiction for Rising...
                        Heh!

Comment

I'm here and ready for the return of The Return.
                          sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

S-minus 3 minutes to The Return Part 2!

Comment

I am also here, ready for my first post-a-thon ever.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                                I'm here and ready for the return of The Return.
                                Ahahahaha!

Comment

Working...
                                X