No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

John has figured it out! THIS IS WHY HE GETS PAID THE BIG BUCKS!
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

John has had enough. He's ready to save his Lizzeh. Go John! She'll listen to you.
      sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

At the SGC and everyone is trying to mess with her mind, but not to worry, John's to the rescue, I'm so glad that she's listening to him.
        sigpic

Comment

Get in the elevator!
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Run Elizabeth! John is waiting. Go toward his voice.
            sigpic

Comment

And now he's there, risking his own life to go in and help her fight, it's just so amazing.
              sigpic

Comment

We're in the SGC! Get to the gateroom Lizzeh!

Comment

Go John. Save her! Now she knows it's you.
                  sigpic

Comment

John! His love will save you, Lizzeh!

Comment

Elizabeth knows the truth now.

And I like that what Niam said to mess with her mind, about John and that he's gone, and she just steps right through him.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Brie View Post
                        And now he's there, risking his own life to go in and help her fight, it's just so amazing.
                        Proof that John would do anything to save his Lizzeh.
                        sigpic

Comment

Dialing the gate!

Comment

NIAM! AAAAAAHHHHHH!

Shut up, you're going down!

Comment

And she's back where she belongs. Big sigh.
                              sigpic

Comment

Yay! Lizzeh's awake! Hai Lizzeh, welcome back!

Sorry John's not there, but he's being scrubbed down in quarantine at the moment...

Comment

Working...
                                X