Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nooooo! Lizzeh, don't take the meds!
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Brie View Post
      Imaginening John in her bed... what? It's probaly not the first time...
      *snort*
      sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
        Nooooo! Lizzeh, don't take the meds!
        When they put me in the home, I'm hoping for the good meds.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
          I still don't know what the point was of her seeing something in her bed and then seeing John at the door. But I made a connection.
          Subconscious desire to have the Man in Black in her bed?
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
            When they put me in the home, I'm hoping for the good meds.
            LOL! The really, really good meds.

Comment

SEDGE! *squees for the puppy*

Comment

Back home, well, her past earth home.

And I have to say how much I just loved the outfits they put Torri in for this episode.
                sigpic

Comment

And we have canon proof that she taught Poly Sci at Georgetown.
                  sigpic

Comment

I love that casual outfit she's wearing in this patio scene with Jack. Why didn't we get to see her off duty more in Atlantis? Grr!

Comment

Originally posted by Brie View Post
                      Back home, well, her past earth home.

And I have to say how much I just loved the outfits they put Torri in for this episode.
                      I love that tunic also, but white is not her best color. Like me, she's too pale. The pink works better.
                      sigpic

Comment

And now we're back on Atlantis and we find out what is really going on.

And I love that we see John moving towards her bedside, it's a good way to show that it's him that's her "man in black"
                        sigpic

Comment

Sleeps on top of the covers? Weird.

Comment

Here's John. OMG, here's John watching over her. Squeeeeeee!
                            sigpic

Comment

Back in Atlantis... and we've got a big, big problem.

Comment

The whole team is worried about her. Now we learn that she was loved by all. So there.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X