No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Caldwell is wondering how in the name of all that is holy can he break the news to Liz and get out alive.
    I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Hey John! You just pulled a Millennium Falcon!
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Okay, this is new. I love that line. Yeah, you've done just about everything else. Why not hitch a ride on a hive ship?
        sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

And I liked Caldwell's "oh no, now I have to be the one to tell Elizabeth and she will not be happy with me" face.
          sigpic

Comment

Opening credits!
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

And here's Caldwell to give Lizzeh the bad news.

Comment

"We lost a few key personel." We don't see Novak after this point do we?

Comment

Oh noes, here comes Caldwell to break the news to Lizzeh. They look so sad but being a good leader, she works through it.
                  sigpic

Comment

Back on Atlantis and Caldwell will have to tell Elizabeth about John, the way he turns only to Elizabeth makes me think that he's a bit of a Sparky shipper...I'm just saying.
                    sigpic

Comment

Caldwell going up against two strong willed ladies, he didn't stand a chance.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
                        "We lost a few key personel." We don't see Novak after this point do we?
                        Sadly I think not. I really liked her.

And now I'm just distracted by Teyla's belly. Costume fail once again.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Brie View Post
                          Back on Atlantis and Caldwell will have to tell Elizabeth about John, the way he turns only to Elizabeth makes me think that he's a bit of a Sparky shipper...I'm just saying.
                          Aren't most of them?

Comment

"And if it isn't?"

Two words, Caldwell: Ramming speed.

Comment

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
                              Aren't most of them?
                              Pretty much.

Comment

Originally posted by Brie View Post
                                Good point. He didn't give Teyla his sympathies, did he? Hmmm.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X