No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In other news... S-minus 1 hour to the No Man's Land post-a-thon!
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

I just finished reading the first episode of Atlantis Rising. Excellent work!
      sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
      https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

Originally posted by Sparky She-Demon View Post
        What did you think of what happened? Most of my reviewers were very upset with me!
        I think what happened was interesting, i was not expecting it, though. But now i look forward to see what will happen next.
        sigpic
        sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

Yeah, they are really doing a great job with it!
          sigpic
          sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

Originally posted by Pearl of Atlantis76 View Post
            Yeah, they are really doing a great job with it!
            Thank you for all the SGA-R writers and helpers. You are looking at a combined effort of monumental proportions and obsessive attention to detail with periods of hairpulling, cries for help and readers with the patience of Job.
            sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Pearl of Atlantis76 View Post
              I think what happened was interesting, i was not expecting it, though. But now i look forward to see what will happen next.
              The next chapter is being worked on as we speak.
              sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
              https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

S-minus 30 minutes to the No Man's Land post-a-thon!

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                Thank you for all the SGA-R writers and helpers. You are looking at a combined effort of monumental proportions and obsessive attention to detail with periods of hairpulling, cries for help and readers with the patience of Job.
                Nerves of steel, too.
                (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                  In other news... S-minus 1 hour to the No Man's Land post-a-thon!
                  Thanks for the reminder, we’ve turned the clock back an hour and I was still think as it is before but now I’m ready in 30 minutes.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Brie View Post
                    Thanks for the reminder, we’ve turned the clock back an hour and I was still think as it is before but now I’m ready in 30 minutes.
                    *salutes*

Comment

S-minus 15 mintes to the No Man's Land post-a-thon!

Comment

S-minus 10 minutes!

Comment

I'm here. Can't wait to get back into the fun of a post-a-thon!!
                          I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

I'm happy to be here as well.

It feels a bit weird that we're going to start watching season 3 already.
                            sigpic

Comment

S-minus 5 minutes!

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
                              I'm here. Can't wait to get back into the fun of a post-a-thon!!
                              Yay! Good to see you! *hugs*

Comment

Originally posted by Brie View Post
                                I'm happy to be here as well.

It feels a bit weird that we're going to start watching season 3 already.
                                I know, right? Where does the time go?

Comment

Working...
                                X