No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Queenie expects them to come up with a better plan. Sheesh. Looks like they do have to do everything. Or at least Rodney does. And Radek probably.
    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Gee, Rodney, just go and push Chuck out of the way!
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
        Queenie expects them to come up with a better plan. Sheesh. Looks like they do have to do everything. Or at least Rodney does. And Radek probably.
        *snickers*
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Sparky eyesex! Along with mind reading. Looks like Lizzeh has had quite enough of Queenie.

Oh, here comes John with the coffee and the sex joke. That little blonde seemed quite grateful. *snort*
          sigpic

Comment

Oh nice, John, snag the last cup of coffee! Poor Radek.

Comment

Ronon must be going nuts on this hive ship. And he's so protective of Rodney.
              sigpic

Comment

Ronon as Rodney's bodyguard. Dexkay!

Comment

Rodney and John are mirroring each other. Heehee!

Comment

Ronon actually scared a Wraith. Way to go big guy.

And here's the McShep show. I wonder how many times they practiced that move.
                    sigpic

Comment

Rodney is probably sorry later that he's so uncharacteristically brave.
                      sigpic

Comment

"And I want you on the Daedalus."

"No place I'd rather be."

Lie. John, you would much rather be in Lizzeh's bed right now.

Comment

Oh crap, and Radek's just discovered a problem...

Comment

Oh crap, it's an ambush!

Comment

"Change of plans," eh? That's an understatement, Wraith boy!

Comment

Oopsie, the transceiver doesn't work. You double-crossing bastards! And of course, Shep misses no opportunity to fly out in a 302 and shoot things.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X