• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So, whose parents are they really?
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Mess hall scene! Complete with a busboy!
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

One of the few Rodney scenes in this episode, and of course he not only complain but he is also complaining about food.
        sigpic

Comment

Speaking of bad liars, Rodney wins that prize.
          sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Rodney, you are so not helping.
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Uh oh, of course it would be Rodney that would start making Michael's suspicion
              sigpic

Comment

Uh oh... Michael knows Wraith materializers thingies...

Comment

Originally posted by Brie View Post
                  One of the few Rodney scenes in this episode, and of course he not only complain but he is also complaining about food.
                  He always complains about the food. I think it's a running joke in his case.

Comment

Rodney's hilarious and yup, not helping...

Comment

Hawt sparring scene with Teyla and Michael. Watch out for Ronon!

Comment

Seeing Teyla kick Michael's behind here is quite nice considering what will come.
                        sigpic

Comment

Teyla kicking butt.... WOOHOO!!!!

Comment

And in a minute we'll get a bit of Spanky. Now that's a ship that would have worked on a number of levels.
                            sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

And Ronon goes all jealous-Spanky mode!

Comment

And there Ronon shows up to save his Teyla...well, that's my opinion anyway
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X