No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"In the of chance that you decided to take on the Waith by yourself, I'm here on ordering you not to"
    "I won't"
    "Still"
    "Don't take on an alien armada myself, got it"

- Something like that, either way, Liz knows her John very well at this point.
    sigpic

Comment

I thought Teyla only shared that head mash thing with those she loved. I must have heard wrong.
      sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

And now Teyla starts trying to change the game plan. *headdesk*
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

John is a true miltary now and he is not happy with Teyla, and she is starting to see a side of John she is not happy with either, it's an interesting episode.
          sigpic

Comment

Love John still offering to shake hands first.
            I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Lots of cute little kids. Still John has his orders and he can't promise anything. Somebody needs to tell Teyla the man can't be manipulated.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                Hmmm, Binder wrote this. It shows already.

And we meet the new cast of Braveheart.
                *snickers*

I thought Teyla only shared that head mash thing with those she loved. I must have heard wrong.
                Bwahahahahah!
                (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Lots of cute little kids. Still John has his orders and he can't promise anything. Somebody needs to tell Teyla the man can't be manipulated.
                  And that's not the last time she tries to do that, either. *headdesk*

Comment

What to send to the SGC. What to send.
                    I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Elizabeth is a great leader and it's a sweet idea to do that for everyone.
                      sigpic

Comment

Oh lookie! There's loads of room left in the message space for everyone to send personal messages. ZOMG, we're all going to DIIIEEEEEEEE!

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                          And now Teyla starts trying to change the game plan. *headdesk*
                          Yeah, I noticed that, but she learns it won't work.

So the idea for the gist of the episode gets going with Ford as director.
                          sigpic

Comment

Rodney's not going to send a message. Famous last words.

Comment

And here we go with the Sheyla tension. Lots of people saw this as the end of that ship, but alas the writers kept trying to make it sail. LOL
                              sigpic

Comment

The whole scene in the jumper is interesting.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X