Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
    Or having Rodney and Radek not arrange an "accident" to befall him down in the labs...
    This is a better possiblity for Ellis' demise. Ronon would want a challenge.
    I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

*peeks in*

Miss me?

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
        Just that there isn't an ounce of innocence to be found in that raskell (sp?)...

That's all... he's particularly famous for his splendid image posts like the one we just witnessed.
        *snort* That's an understatement.

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
        *peeks in*

Miss me?
        There you are. We have not only missed you, but we have all been trying to get in touch with you. Don't scare us like that. And welcome back.
        sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
          There you are. We have not only missed you, but we have all been trying to get in touch with you. Don't scare us like that. And welcome back.
          Sorry Auntie. I withdrew from fandom for a while because it was taking over, to the point that it was all I did in my spare time. I just checked my email for the first time in months and saw yours. *hugs* Thanks.

SR, SK, JT, Erin, Anuna, gateraid, mandogater, and anyone else I've not mentioned, I have missed you all.

So. What'd I miss?

Anuna, loved "BoD"!

Comment

Sorry Auntie. I withdrew from fandom for a while because it was taking over, to the point that it was all I did in my spare time. I just checked my email for the first time in months and saw yours. *hugs* Thanks.

SR, SK, JT, Erin, Anuna, gateraid, mandogater, and anyone else I've not mentioned, I have missed you all.

So. What'd I miss?

Anuna, loved "BoD"!
            Yeah we kinda thought the worst but glad you are back.

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
              Yeah we kinda thought the worst but glad you are back.
              Thanks. It's nice to pop back in. I probably won't spend as much time here as I used to, but I'll still pop in. And I have a song that has been irritating stuck in my head for days that is so Sparky that the vid bunnies are mobbing me. So when I get a quiet moment ha! I'll work on it a little.

But here's the song:

Spoiler:

Anyhow, I should get some sleep. I've been having a hard time sleeping lately, and an even harder time waking up for work in the mornings. Good night, and see y'all next time!

Comment

Erin, that's a great vid you shared. Definitely shows off the best of the Gateverse.

gateraid, you are a RIOT! And yes, that will fit the bill quite nicely! *dies laughing*

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                Gateraid innocent?! - that's a new one...
                I know, right? Sounds like it should be one of the signs of the Apocalypse...

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
                This is a better possiblity for Ellis' demise. Ronon would want a challenge.
                True fax, dat.

*peeks in*

Miss me?
                ***GLOMPS YOU***

OMG, where have you been?!?!? We've missed your awesomeness! Glad to know you'll be around a little more, even if not as often as you used to be. *hugs you some more*
                (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Hey! Nice to see you again. I like your signature!
                  sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
                  https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

So. What'd I miss?

Anuna, loved "BoD"!
                    Ummm, I'm not sure what you missed. It's been pretty quiet. Oh, DragonCon went on for several days with panels and Joe/Torri always sitting together. And RDA was delightful. Here is one vid with lots of others along with it on YouTube.

BTW, Sparkies, has anyone noticed that they are going to be at ChiCon 2013 on the same day. They've just opened up several more Gold rows. I know I said earlier that I would go if this happened, but I have changed my mind and don't think I'll be able to go. The rest of you, though, here's another chance to be the filling in a Sparky sandwich.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                      ***GLOMPS YOU***

OMG, where have you been?!?!? We've missed your awesomeness! Glad to know you'll be around a little more, even if not as often as you used to be. *hugs you some more*
                      *glomps back*

I'm alive! Wedding went good, went back to work, and I've been trying to take care of some at home problems.

But I think I may be done with fic. All of my stories got deleted off my hard drive, and they weren't saved to the backup. But based on how obsessed (and I mean that in a negative way) I got during my last stay in here, it might be a good thing. I didn't balance it with RL well, and it led to a lot of problems in RL. I need to look at fandom as more of a treat - something to do with I'm done with everything else that needs to be taken care of.

Heh. We'll see how I do.

Originally posted by Sparky She-Demon View Post
                      Hey! Nice to see you again. I like your signature!
                      Thanks!

Ummm, I'm not sure what you missed. It's been pretty quiet. Oh, DragonCon went on for several days with panels and Joe/Torri always sitting together. And RDA was delightful. Here is one vid with lots of others along with it on YouTube.

BTW, Sparkies, has anyone noticed that they are going to be at ChiCon 2013 on the same day. They've just opened up several more Gold rows. I know I said earlier that I would go if this happened, but I have changed my mind and don't think I'll be able to go. The rest of you, though, here's another chance to be the filling in a Sparky sandwich.
                      I saw those videos. I was having a laughing fit last night. I haven't found the video where she's talking about TLG, though. Or maybe I fast forwarded past that moment.

Comment

*glomps back*

I'm alive! Wedding went good, went back to work, and I've been trying to take care of some at home problems.

But I think I may be done with fic. All of my stories got deleted off my hard drive, and they weren't saved to the backup. But based on how obsessed (and I mean that in a negative way) I got during my last stay in here, it might be a good thing. I didn't balance it with RL well, and it led to a lot of problems in RL. I need to look at fandom as more of a treat - something to do with I'm done with everything else that needs to be taken care of.

Heh. We'll see how I do.

Thanks!

I saw those videos. I was having a laughing fit last night. I haven't found the video where she's talking about TLG, though. Or maybe I fast forwarded past that moment.
                        Boy do I know what it's like to get obsessed. Right now, checking in a few times a day for a moment or two is working for me. Unless somebody brings up a really good topic that I can't resist.

I don't know where that moment is either, but Torri just blatantly looks at Joe and says that getting to kiss him was one of the highlights for her. LOL And, as far as I could tell, he didn't even blink.
                        sigpic

Comment

Are you still going to read fic?
                          sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
                          https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

Yeah... JJ turned out better than Olivia in the graphics. Not for a lack of trying to make them both look good.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Fluffy Thursday!

Holy smokes! I'll have to keep an eye on this one. I see they do have individual photo ops listed but haven't announced dual/group photo ops yet, so no idea if they're doing a dual with Torri and Joe. Hmmm... *ponders*

*glomps back*

Heh. We'll see how I do.
                              Ack, that's not good. I think the idea to look at it as more of a treat to not over indulge in is a good one.

Boy do I know what it's like to get obsessed. Right now, checking in a few times a day for a moment or two is working for me. Unless somebody brings up a really good topic that I can't resist.
                              Yeah, I've kind of cut back my own visits in the much the same way. I'll stop in every morning to say hello and rock on Sundays with the post-a-thons, but beyond that, I've been more content to sit off to the side unless there's a really interesting discussion going on. Or gateraid posts one of his infamous photo caption sprees.

I don't know where that moment is either, but Torri just blatantly looks at Joe and says that getting to kiss him was one of the highlights for her. LOL And, as far as I could tell, he didn't even blink.
                              That moment was hysterical!
                              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Thanks for all of the videos, they were great.

gateraid love the pics and lines to them. I will always love the picture of Elizabeth giving Lorne the evil-eyes, well, she didn’t but in that still it looks like she was possessed or something.

Welcome back ShipperWriter, I’m glad to hear that everything went well with the wedding.

Heh. We'll see how I do.
                                Sad but understandable, know though that all the fics you did write were great and will always be among my favorites.

I think I have that video on my computer but I don’t remember the youtube link to it though but it was a great moment.

Well, she didn’t directly say it, the moment went something like this:
                                “I have a few, probably ‘The Last Goodbye” because I missed having guns, I used to have a lot of guns. I used to do a lot of B-movie action films in Canada and so it had been a while since I picked up a gun”
                                And then she points at Joe and says
                                “And I got to kiss him”
                                And Joe’s facial expression was hilarious:

(not the best image but you can at least get an idea).
                                It was from the same video where Joe says that “Sparks flew” when he and Torri worked together.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X