Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
    Is it me or did Liz look like she was considering let Ronon go hunting?
    She certainly wanted to let him go after Kolya in Common Ground.
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Somehow I never want to eat ham ever again. That is ham, isn't it? Tell me it's ham.
      sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Trust in Carson we will, how can one not love that man and Liz is willing to help the Genii despite everything they have done.
        sigpic

Comment

Yes I was. At least Ladon can be honest.
          I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Hang on Lizzeh, the team's coming home!
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Lizzie is so very strong as a leader in this. The fact that she's a woman is irrelevant. How can anyone think she's weak? Oh wait....
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                Somehow I never want to eat ham ever again. That is ham, isn't it? Tell me it's ham.
                Looks like ham.

I wonder if half the reason Ladon wanted to off Cowan was because of Cowan's bad table manners.

Comment

End scene, love this scene and Sparky.

I do like that John asked Liz about the fallout, it was a small indicator to Liz's past as a diplomat that we don't get to see/hear nearly enough of.
                  sigpic

Comment

Lizzie is so very strong as a leader in this. The fact that she's a woman is irrelevant. How can anyone think she's weak? Oh wait....
                    *snorts*

Comment

And now comes the second Sparky desksitting scene and arguably the best. *enjoys*
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Brie View Post
                        End scene, love this scene and Sparky.

I do like that John asked Liz about the fallout, it was a small indicator to Liz's past as a diplomat that we don't get to see/hear nearly enough of.
                        Such an awesome scene!

And, of course...

"So I say we call it a a win."

"Who's spinning now?"

"Then I say we call it a night."

"That we can do."

IN BED!

Comment

And now comes the second Sparky desksitting scene and arguably the best. *enjoys*
                          I say best Sparky scene next to the alien's made them do it kiss.

Comment

Flirty!!!!! OMG! I keep thinking of the commentary on this when Gero or somebody said they couldn't keep their hands off each other. ROTFLMAO. Then why didn't you write more of it, you jerk?
                            sigpic

Comment

When John sat on the desk I finally saw what was on the outside of the jar.

Comment

End credits!

And thus ends another fabulous post-a-thon! Thanks to everyone who joined us today, and be sure to tune in next week for some more good clean Atlantis crack with "Inferno." Same Sparky time, same Sparky channel!

Comment

Working...
                                X