Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello everyone!

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
    He was hairless for his part in 6 Bullets, but that was a year ago. Maybe he decided he liked it, but it sure seems like a lot of trouble. And I'm betting he doesn't know how fond we female fans are of the hairy chest. Surely someone in Chicago asked him about new roles.
    I did look around but no one seem to have heard any mention of a new project coming up for him and no one seem to have asked but maybe they will, or maybe he just liked it, who knows but you’re right that his hands are still hairy.

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
    Okay, re-did this one with scruffy beard

http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j5...ex_scruffy.gif
    Another lovely one.

Now I hear that Joe showed up at the con yesterday on crutches. Hopefully later today someone will find out what happened.
    Maybe he’s too much like John Sheppard and one can wonder what happened since he didn’t have them the day before it must have been something unexpected and someone did write on twitter that when they asked him about what happened he had just smiled sheepishly and said that he would figure out a good story eventually so I’m glad it wasn’t anything so bad that he had to miss the rest of the con (though either way it’s still admirable that he chose to stay at the convention and that he’s up for meeting the fans).
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Brie View Post
      Hello everyone!

I did look around but no one seem to have heard any mention of a new project coming up for him and no one seem to have asked but maybe they will, or maybe he just liked it, who knows but you’re right that his hands are still hairy.

Another lovely one.

Maybe he’s too much like John Sheppard and one can wonder what happened since he didn’t have them the day before it must have been something unexpected and someone did write on twitter that when they asked him about what happened he had just smiled sheepishly and said that he would figure out a good story eventually so I’m glad it wasn’t anything so bad that he had to miss the rest of the con (though either way it’s still admirable that he chose to stay at the convention and that he’s up for meeting the fans).
      I saw a note on Facebook that he sprained something, but still no details. I'm sure there's a good story.
      sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Morning sparkies. In response to a few things: JT, I wont tell anyone you said I was hilarious. I hope that's hilarious in a good way. SR Of course I would conduct myself as a gentlemen around your European daughter. And I'm 5'7" and weigh 190 pounds. That's 170.2 cm and 86kg for our metric friends. Neat story with Kate Hewlett about that later.
        "I only understand about 1% of what she says half of the time."

Comment

Originally posted by pkprd869 View Post
          Morning sparkies. In response to a few things: JT, I wont tell anyone you said I was hilarious. I hope that's hilarious in a good way. SR Of course I would conduct myself as a gentlemen around your European daughter. And I'm 5'7" and weigh 190 pounds. That's 170.2 cm and 86kg for our metric friends. Neat story with Kate Hewlett about that later.
          I'll trust you with my daughter if you give us a good con report. And FYI, Mr. SR and SR Jr. are both over 6 feet and around 180lbs. Oh, and I guess you know Mr. SR was a Marine. He may be old, but he can still kill you with his thumbs. *big grin*
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by pkprd869 View Post
            That's 170.2 cm...
            You're shorter than I am. I'm 175 cm (5'10").

And also... mmmm oreo's...
            Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Sparky Family Saturday!

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
              Okay, re-did this one with scruffy beard

Mmm, Scruffy Sheppy. And we all know Lizzeh likes it.

Now I hear that Joe showed up at the con yesterday on crutches. Hopefully later today someone will find out what happened.
              I saw a note on Facebook that he sprained something, but still no details. I'm sure there's a good story.
              There he goes, whumping himself again!
              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post

There he goes, whumping himself again!
                I swear to god him and John Sheppard are one thats why hes a trouble magnent
                BALCONIES
                The Breeding Ground of Ships.
                sigpic

Comment

Love the new sig.

Love the scruffy beard. That's his best look.

Thanks!

I made that one and then couldn't stop. Darn song lyrics that apply to Sparky so well! *shakes fist*

All are free for snurching.

Spoiler:

And eeek! Poor Joe!
                  sigpic
                  Lovely Sparkiness! ~*~ My: Fanfics - Vids ~*~

Comment

I did this photoset for Tumblr. I hope you enjoy...WARNING ITS ANGSTY SPARKY

The lytrics are from Hum's Stars one of the most beautiful alternative rock songs out there
                    BALCONIES
                    The Breeding Ground of Ships.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TheLadyMore View Post

The lytrics are from Hum's Stars one of the most beautiful alternative rock songs out there
                      Originally posted by Erin87 View Post
                      Thanks!

I made that one and then couldn't stop. Darn song lyrics that apply to Sparky so well! *shakes fist*

And eeek! Poor Joe!
                      Good job to both of you. Love all of them.
                      sigpic

Comment

More info on Joe's ankle over here on the Dragon Con thread, Post #196.
                        sigpic
                        sig by SueKay

My Team:

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                          You're shorter than I am. I'm 175 cm (5'10").

And also... mmmm oreo's...
                          Now I want oreo's.

Also great work, Erin87 and TLM!!!
                          I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Originally posted by Erin87 View Post
                            Thanks!

And eeek! Poor Joe!
                            Those are so beautiful!

Originally posted by TheLadyMore View Post

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9...93xfo1_400.png
                            http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9...93xfo2_400.png
                            http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9...93xfo3_400.png http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9...93xfo4_400.png

Daaamn! Angsty, but awesome!

Originally posted by Irish Eyes View Post
                            More info on Joe's ankle over here on the Dragon Con thread, Post #196.

I'm all in favor of the ninja variation.

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
                            Now I want oreo's.
                            Me too. Getting some serious munchies right now!
                            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

I swear I've gotten HORRIBLE at logging on and posting!

Love all the art-it's gorgeous!
                              My fanfics:http://evil_bad_evil.livejournal.com/3389.htmlMember of the Sisterhood of the Pantster Fan Fic Writers
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by drewandian View Post
                                I swear I've gotten HORRIBLE at logging on and posting!

Love all the art-it's gorgeous!
                                Drew!!!! *Hugs* Long time no see. How's it going?
                                I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Working...
                                X