No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ewwww, don't stick a needle in the petty neck. Maybe he needs someone to....never mind.
    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Carson just handed Liz the final piece of the puzzle. Just one scene too late.
      I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Originally posted by Brie View Post
        John tied to a chair.
        That's all.
        Mmmm, bondage!Shep.
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Now the Genii have picked up on the thing Kolya knew as well, the way to get to Liz is to go for John first.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Brie View Post
            John tied to a chair.
            That's all.
            Thanks for that. I just completely lost my train of thought.
            sigpic

Comment

The Genii doctors got nothing on Carson and his team, makes me miss Carson so much more, I also love his kind heart.
              sigpic

Comment

Cowan isn't really that good with technology, is he? And notice that Lizzeh immediately demands to know where John is.
                sigpic

Comment

This is the first time Lizzeh gets to sacrifice John, so I'm thinking they had talked about what to do in a similar situation before this point.
                  sigpic

Comment

I love that scene with Carson and Ladon's sister. *pets them both*
                    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

And now Lorne's back thankfully.
                      sigpic

Comment

She looks awfully healthy for a dying person.

And now we're back to tied up John.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                          This is the first time Lizzeh gets to sacrifice John, so I'm thinking they had talked about what to do in a similar situation before this point.
                          Another missing scene to play with when I get a chance. Have to add it to the list.
                          I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Ronon is impatient but Liz knows what she'sdoing and I like that she isn't willing to sacrifice anyone.
                            sigpic

Comment

Ladon's working on ATA gene therapy. Gotta wonder just how far along they are.

Comment

Love this scene with John and the boys. "Way to be alive." Heh.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X