Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"I think my Czech's getting better because I know what you mean."

*snickers*
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
      I have to say it or burst. Maybe that's also his nickname for John.
      I can imagine that, at least he probably though it all the times Liz listen to John and not Rodney.
      sigpic

Comment

A minute ago Sam had no lipstick on. Now it's back.
        Don't'cha just love continuity errors? *snorts*
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Uh oh, they found the sea monster. Stay safe boys. Oh great, John wants to check it out.
          sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Haha, Rodney channeling Jack Dawson.
            sigpic

Comment

Almost dying always makes Rodney a nicer person. How many times does that have to happen before it's permanent?
              sigpic

Comment

Almost dying always makes Rodney a nicer person. How many times does that have to happen before it's permanent?
                3 1/2 years later and it still hadn't happened, so I'd say a while.
                sigpic

Comment

Yeah, you'd think after a while he would've gotten the point. Can anyone really be that stubborn? Guess so.

Comment

And now John is there, and John knocking on the jumper door.
                    sigpic

Comment

Found them. Careful now. John wants to go home to his Lizzeh.
                      sigpic

Comment

Yay, Radek! Let's extend the shield! See, this is why John wanted you to come along for the ride!

Comment

Easy now. Just like parking at the mall.
                          sigpic

Comment

I'm with Rodney. I'd be afraid it was another hallucination.
                            sigpic

Comment

Come on, Rodney. After you guys busted your butts to rescue John a couple of episodes back, you don't think that he'd come to your rescue?

Comment

Now this is a pretty cool shot with the whale swimming over them.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X