No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Someone should tell them if the city slows to below 50mph it might blow up.
    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

A bomb somewhere in the city and Wraith inbound. THis just keeps getting better and better.
      I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Liz and Cadman surounded by (their) boys, love the way they both look like they should just let the boys start talking.
        sigpic

Comment

Oh noes, the transmitter started transmitting and now there are a couple of Wraith hive ships coming their way...
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Lizzeh's hair looks like somebody recently ran their hands through it. I'm guessing she and John had a moment.
            sigpic

Comment

Teyla, that is not a good look, not at all, though you're under a lot of stress so you're excussed, just don't do it again.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Brie View Post
                "Colonel Sheppard" very proffesional Liz.
                Keeping up appearances...
                (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Teyla is all set with her fanny pack like a tourist. And once again the wardrobe dept has done itself proud.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                    Lizzeh's hair looks like somebody recently ran their hands through it. I'm guessing she and John had a moment.
                    Most likely, impending doom and all that.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                      RAWR! Heeheehee.

Comment

And now John showed up in her office and he didn't even hesitate to go up behind her, anything to be close to her I guess.
                        sigpic

Comment

Hiya Walter!

Daedalus went back to Atlantis. No more updates to Earth! Sorry Landry.

Comment

Oooh, here's a good sparky scene. I love how John licked his lips when he came in.
                            sigpic

Comment

Mmmm, John leaning over Elizabeth's shoulder. Drool!

Comment

Originally posted by Brie View Post
                                And now John showed up in her office and he didn't even hesitate to go up behind her, anything to be close to her I guess.
                                No sense of personal space whatsoever.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X