Originally posted by nolamom View Post
    runs through the thread ... Nekkid

uhahahahaha!
    BALCONIES
    The Breeding Ground of Ships.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
      they can't turn around - gotta keep it PG here!
      Thats what he have fan fic for.
      BALCONIES
      The Breeding Ground of Ships.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
        I don't know, SR. Do you trust pkprd869 with not flirting too badly with Probie? That boy is a huge flirt. Yes, I shook my head at his antics quite a bit.

He's quite hilarious, actually. But don't tell him I said so.
        He will not resist to my charm.lol
        But he offered me his couch, not the bed.

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
        I guess since I'm her American mom, I'll have to look out for her. That boy will have to answer to Mr. SR if he flirts too much with our little girl. Oh, and her brother SR Jr. would have a few words for him too. *waves finger* How big is he?
        Oh I will see my daddy and my brother.

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post

Of course, you are. Besides, like SK says anything could happen so there will be two of us (three of us actually cause my sister will be dragged along as well if/when it happens).

Of course, the thing would be that if they could maybe get Claire to come to this future event... now that would be nice too. I'd be dead but at least I would have died happy.

No worries, I can translate.
        I would love to see you!

runs through the thread ... nekkid

This thread is a naughty/dirty place.

John has a small ass. Yes I give my opinion on this. I thought it was important.lol
        sigpic
        Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

Oh, you naughty naughty girl. I love it.

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
          No wait, make them turn around first and THEN get the camera ready.

*rushes off thread before Ambien makes me too loopy and I get in trouble*
          That's what I was going to say. Only without the Ambien.

BTW, are we going to get a detailed con report? *tries to be patient*
          sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Fluffy Thursday!

Originally posted by Probie View Post
            This thread is a naughty/dirty place.

John has a small ass. Yes I give my opinion on this. I thought it was important.lol
            *snickers* We're always naughty down here.

John's ass only looks small because his waist isn't as narrow. But I'm sure it fits perfectly into Lizzeh's hands.

Oh, you naughty naughty girl. I love it.

That's what I was going to say. Only without the Ambien.
            I've got extra chocolate if you need some.

BTW, are we going to get a detailed con report? *tries to be patient*
            *joins in the 'breathlessly waiting' bandwagon*
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post

John's ass only looks small because his waist isn't as narrow. But I'm sure it fits perfectly into Lizzeh's hands.

I love this explanation!

I'm bored! I'm at work and I have nothing to do (it's weird).

I'm with SK and Mom. Where is the con report?
              sigpic

Comment

I'd love some chocolate but I seriously fell off the low carb bandwagon this weekend and have to start being more careful. I lost 5 lbs and then gained back 3. Sigh.
                sigpic

Comment

I'd love some chocolate but I seriously fell off the low carb bandwagon this weekend and have to start being more careful. I lost 5 lbs and then gained back 3. Sigh.
                  I take your chocolate. Only if SK is ok.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Probie View Post
                    I take your chocolate. Only if SK is ok.
                    Trust me, there's enough chocolate for everyone!

SR, we can get you some strawberries to go with that chocolate.
                    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
                      As some one who has been in a dip for what feels like years, there is only one piece of advice I can give. At some point, you may never see it coming, but at some point things WILL start an up swing. Just relax and let it happen.
                      Relax! Mmm... I could possibly do that.

OMG! Brilliant!

Now that? Would be AWESOME!
                      I'll put it in my snail mail... a subtle hint in GIANT letters. Hey, if Dragon*Con (in 2006?) can invite her so can Creation.

OMG, Sparky is STREAKING THE THREAD!!! Quick, grab a camera!
                      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Trust me, there's enough chocolate for everyone!

SR, we can get you some strawberries to go with that chocolate.
                        Har! As long as the chocolate is melted, that would work. Screw the diet.

Speaking of melted chocolate, I have a very important question for the con goers concerning missing arm hair. Inquiring minds are inquiring.
                        sigpic

Comment

I'll put it in my snail mail... a subtle hint in GIANT letters. Hey, if Dragon*Con (in 2006?) can invite her so can Creation.
                          Darn right!

Har! As long as the chocolate is melted, that would work. Screw the diet.

Speaking of melted chocolate, I have a very important question for the con goers concerning missing arm hair. Inquiring minds are inquiring.
                          Whut whut whut? Chocolate and missing arm hair? I assume there's a funny story in there somewhere.

Comment

Whut whut whut? Chocolate and missing arm hair? I assume there's a funny story in there somewhere.
                            I hope it's funny...

Cause chocolate can also burn when hot... just sayin'.
                            Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Darn right!

Not funny, not funny at all. *tries to stay out of the gutter thinking about the chocolate*
                              sigpic

Comment

I hope it's funny...

Cause chocolate can also burn when hot... just sayin'.
                                So how much hot melted chocolate would it take to get rid of that much hair?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X