No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't know, SR. Do you trust pkprd869 with not flirting too badly with Probie? That boy is a huge flirt. Yes, I shook my head at his antics quite a bit.

He's quite hilarious, actually. But don't tell him I said so.

Comment

Did anyone else notice there are a few Sparky shippers in the Season 3 Rewatch nominations thread? There are a few newer posters who put John's best moment going to Elizabeth's side in The Real World.

Tee-hee.

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
        I don't know, SR. Do you trust pkprd869 with not flirting too badly with Probie? That boy is a huge flirt. Yes, I shook my head at his antics quite a bit.

He's quite hilarious, actually. But don't tell him I said so.
        I guess since I'm her American mom, I'll have to look out for her. That boy will have to answer to Mr. SR if he flirts too much with our little girl. Oh, and her brother SR Jr. would have a few words for him too. *waves finger* How big is he?
        sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Thanks for even more snippets from the con, it sounds amazing and I love what you told us about the cast, they really are great.

Just a quick drive by to tell you Torri's response to the Sparky eye sex question. She said they couldn't act on it due to their positions of course, but if it went to year 10 she figured they'd have a "dirty one night stand."

She was trying to think of the phrase for what they had and someone in the audience said "unresolved sexual tension" which she repeated. The sound byte of that is floating on Tumblr somewhere.
          Haha, loved it though by mid-season 3 came around one can ask if it really would have taken them 10 years (you know had it been “real” and taken it’s natural course and it wasn’t controlled by TPTB that didn’t see the obvious like we did).

I should try and find that sound clip, it sounds fun.
          sigpic

Comment

Did anyone else notice there are a few Sparky shippers in the Season 3 Rewatch nominations thread? There are a few newer posters who put John's best moment going to Elizabeth's side in The Real World.

Tee-hee.
            I went with that scene as my favorite John scene from season 3 (I mean he’s good in all of his scene but there will always be something special about that scene) it’s just the way he just couldn’t stand by and watch any longer as Elizabeth was fading further and further away from him.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by pkprd869 View Post
              Jewel was nice. She'd be down with playing Ms. Marvel in the next Avengers movie. Like I said earlier, she called me cute first!!! And I'll never forget the simultaneous head shake I got from JT and Irish when we were walking out of the room.
              Jewel is brilliant... and LOL!!

Torri was cool. During the photo op she said she lived near the zoo. I tried converting her into a White Sox fan. She's also a big Jonathan Swift fan. I'm trying to spin the funny look she gave me when I brought up Swift, Pope, Rochester, and Behn into a positive. But I think it was more "Why the *beep* does the punk with piercings and tattoos know about Restoration Literature?"
              I bet you she was probably very pleasantly surprised.

FH I know this always gets to sound annoying but, keep your head up and you'll be alright.
              Yup, yup... and nope, doesn't sound annoying. Always good to remember that.

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
              OMG, how rude of him to say that! Blowing off potential customers like that is really BAD business! You'd think the bosses at Creation would want to know about their employees being jerks to customers.

I wonder if letters by snail mail might make more of an impact...
              I'm always up for sending snail mail to support a good cause.

LMAO at the continuing Jewel antics. I'd love to meet her someday, she sounds like a hoot!
              I love Jewel to bits, and she's always totally awesome.

Originally posted by Probie View Post
              I'm not sure if I will be a good European representative.lol
              Of course, you are. Besides, like SK says anything could happen so there will be two of us (three of us actually cause my sister will be dragged along as well if/when it happens).

Of course, the thing would be that if they could maybe get Claire to come to this future event... now that would be nice too. I'd be dead but at least I would have died happy.

Originally posted by Probie View Post
              If you are ready to spend time with a crazy French girl that you will not understand because of her bad English, It's ok for me.lol
              No worries, I can translate.
              Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Great con stories, guys! Sounds like a blast! Thanks for sharing.

Also: I'm dropping by because apparently one of the vids that I made a couple of years ago has finally become unblocked on YouTube (it was that whole WMG copyright stuff). I didn't realize it until someone commented and it was like 'woah, where did that come from?' Anyway, figured I'd link it here if anyone's interested. It was a gift for a friend of mine who is also a major Sam/Jack shipper, but I couldn't bear to make a whole vid without Sparky, so I split it between the two. You could always skip over the Sam/Jack parts if that ship isn't to your taste.

Spoiler:
                sigpic
                Lovely Sparkiness! ~*~ My: Fanfics - Vids ~*~

Comment

I thought YouTube didn't unblock vids... mmm... interesting to know.
                  Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

sorry I haven't been around work and other online stuff kept me away
                    sigpic
                    My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
                    poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                      A European representative... I wish I could say I would go too. However, my future is very much up in the air so who knows where I'll be at next year round this time. *shrug*

For the record: I'm not dying or anything - just at a crossroad where I have some choices to make. I'm walking through a bit of a dip at the moment... that's all.
                      As some one who has been in a dip for what feels like years, there is only one piece of advice I can give. At some point, you may never see it coming, but at some point things WILL start an up swing. Just relax and let it happen.
                      I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

runs through the thread ... nekkid

sigpic

Comment

*waves to poundpuppy*

Tee-hee.
                          Heeheehee!

I'm always up for sending snail mail to support a good cause.
                          Absolutely!

Of course, the thing would be that if they could maybe get Claire to come to this future event... now that would be nice too. I'd be dead but at least I would have died happy.
                          Now that? Would be AWESOME!

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                          runs through the thread ... nekkid

OMG, Sparky is STREAKING THE THREAD!!! Quick, grab a camera!
                          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

OMG, Sparky is STREAKING THE THREAD!!! Quick, grab a camera!
                            No wait, make them turn around first and THEN get the camera ready.

*rushes off thread before Ambien makes me too loopy and I get in trouble*

Comment

they can't turn around - gotta keep it PG here!
                              sigpic

Comment

No wait, make them turn around first and THEN get the camera ready.

*rushes off thread before Ambien makes me too loopy and I get in trouble*

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                                they can't turn around - gotta keep it PG here!
                                Aw, just seeing their cute little tushies is good enough for me.
                                (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                                Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Working...
                                X