No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A quick hello before I rack out. I had a blast at the con. And for the record Jewel started it! She called me cute first! I'm glad Irish and JT made it home safe. I'll give y'all more details when I can set for a good spell. SK I would burn a vacation week to invade a con. Night y'all
    "I only understand about 1% of what she says half of the time."

Comment

I haven't caught up with everything, but I caught this on the way through:

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
      Kinda like that lovely green shirt she wore in Sunday. With those brown trousers, all I could think was "mint chocolate chip ice cream." Betcha that was what John was thinking, too.
      You mean, THEEEEE green shirt? The one where Carson's eyes practically leaped out of their sockets?
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by pkprd869 View Post
        A quick hello before I rack out. I had a blast at the con. And for the record Jewel started it! She called me cute first! I'm glad Irish and JT made it home safe. I'll give y'all more details when I can set for a good spell. SK I would burn a vacation week to invade a con. Night y'all
        Hey, glad you and the girls had fun. Can't wait to hear about it.

Looks like we are getting up quite a load for next year. My friend and I will be there if Joe and Torri are.
        sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Smutty Tuesday!

LOL! Glad you had a great time, and looking forward to the trip report!

Originally posted by gateraid View Post
          I haven't caught up with everything, but I caught this on the way through:

You mean, THEEEEE green shirt? The one where Carson's eyes practically leaped out of their sockets?
          Yep, that's the one.

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
          Hey, glad you and the girls had fun. Can't wait to hear about it.

Looks like we are getting up quite a load for next year. My friend and I will be there if Joe and Torri are.
          Awesome! The more, the merrier!
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

I will be there if Joe and Torri are but I need to find a place to sleep/eat/live during 1 week. I'm not doing the travel just for 2 days. Someone can help me?lol
            sigpic
            Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by Probie View Post
              I will be there if Joe and Torri are but I need to find a place to sleep/eat/live during 1 week. I'm not doing the travel just for 2 days. Someone can help me?lol
              Oooh, now this is turning into an international event. We'll put the word out and maybe someone in Chicago can help you. Post on the ChiCon 2013 thread also. People are always trying to set things up like this. I can't wait to meet my little French daughter. Your American aunt, my BFF is also going and I think we might be able to talk her niece into coming and bringing her son. His hero is Colonel Sheppard and I know he'd love to meet him in person. Plus Joe loves kids and he would make nice bait.
              sigpic

Comment

A European representative... I wish I could say I would go too. However, my future is very much up in the air so who knows where I'll be at next year round this time. *shrug*

For the record: I'm not dying or anything - just at a crossroad where I have some choices to make. I'm walking through a bit of a dip at the moment... that's all.
                Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Just a quick drive by to tell you Torri's response to the Sparky eye sex question. She said they couldn't act on it due to their positions of course, but if it went to year 10 she figured they'd have a "dirty one night stand."

She was trying to think of the phrase for what they had and someone in the audience said "unresolved sexual tension" which she repeated. The sound byte of that is floating on Tumblr somewhere.

Comment

Oh yeah and another thing from Tumblr - on one girl's picture she wrote "Sparky forever" with her coexist symbols.

The text below the picture is

You guys. Torri wrote ‘Sparky forever.’

Me: …do you know what Sparky is?

Torri: …I’ve heard the term used, yes.

Comment

Here's the link to the thread 2013 Chicago convention. You all have to go make it known we want Joe and Torri together! I sent an email this time to the guy in charge who was like 'yeah, whatever.'

We must make ourselves known!
                      Last edited by JT-2; 21 August 2012, 06:06 PM.

Comment

Evenin' sparkies. Probie my homie; I live near Chicago you can stay with me. I have a nice fold out couch. Con breakdown as follows:

Robert Picardo is one of the coolest people I've ever met. Aside from singing, voice work, etc. He's a nice guy. We talked in the elevator about my new Rosie the Riveter tattoo. And he would take a part as Dr. Frakenfurter if it ever came up.

Jewel was nice. She'd be down with playing Ms. Marvel in the next Avengers movie. Like I said earlier, she called me cute first!!! And I'll never forget the simultaneous head shake I got from JT and Irish when we were walking out of the room.

Torri was cool. During the photo op she said she lived near the zoo. I tried converting her into a White Sox fan. She's also a big Jonathan Swift fan. I'm trying to spin the funny look she gave me when I brought up Swift, Pope, Rochester, and Behn into a positive. But I think it was more "Why the *beep* does the punk with piercings and tattoos know about Restoration Literature?" And she likes guns, but not the NRA...

FH I know this always gets to sound annoying but, keep your head up and you'll be alright.

More later. Nom Nom time.
                        Last edited by pkprd869; 21 August 2012, 06:16 PM.
                        "I only understand about 1% of what she says half of the time."

Comment

Oooh, now this is turning into an international event. We'll put the word out and maybe someone in Chicago can help you. Post on the ChiCon 2013 thread also. People are always trying to set things up like this. I can't wait to meet my little French daughter. Your American aunt, my BFF is also going and I think we might be able to talk her niece into coming and bringing her son. His hero is Colonel Sheppard and I know he'd love to meet him in person. Plus Joe loves kids and he would make nice bait.
                          LMAO! Bait is always good.

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                          A European representative... I wish I could say I would go too. However, my future is very much up in the air so who knows where I'll be at next year round this time. *shrug*

For the record: I'm not dying or anything - just at a crossroad where I have some choices to make. I'm walking through a bit of a dip at the moment... that's all.
                          *huggles* I know how that feels; we've probably all been at such a point at one time or another. But hey, there's a year to go between now and then, and sometimes things work out in ways that you least expected but turn out to be more awesome than you could ever have imagined.

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
                          Just a quick drive by to tell you Torri's response to the Sparky eye sex question. She said they couldn't act on it due to their positions of course, but if it went to year 10 she figured they'd have a "dirty one night stand."

She was trying to think of the phrase for what they had and someone in the audience said "unresolved sexual tension" which she repeated. The sound byte of that is floating on Tumblr somewhere.
                          *cracks up* At which point John would no doubt be trying to repeat the circumstances of that "dirty one night stand" as much as possible.

Here's the link to the thread 2013 Chicago convention. You all have to go make it known we want Joe and Torri together! I sent an email this time to the guy in charge who was like 'yeah, whatever.'

OMG, how rude of him to say that! Blowing off potential customers like that is really BAD business! You'd think the bosses at Creation would want to know about their employees being jerks to customers.

I wonder if letters by snail mail might make more of an impact...

Evenin' sparkies. Probie my homie; I live near Chicago you can stay with me. I have a nice fold out couch. Con breakdown as follows:

Robert Picardo is one of the coolest people I've ever met. Aside from singing, voice work, etc. He's a nice guy. We talked in the elevator about my new Rosie the Riveter tattoo. And he would take a part as Dr. Frakenfurter if it ever came up.

Jewel was nice. She'd be down with playing Ms. Marvel in the next Avengers movie. Like I said earlier, she called me cute first!!! And I'll never forget the simultaneous head shake I got from JT and Irish when we were walking out of the room.

Torri was cool. During the photo op she said she lived near the zoo. I tried converting her into a White Sox fan. She's also a big Jonathan Swift fan. I'm trying to spin the funny look she gave me when I brought up Swift, Pope, Rochester, and Behn into a positive. But I think it was more "Why the *beep* does the punk with piercings and tattoos know about Restoration Literature?" And she likes guns, but not the NRA...

FH I know this always gets to sound annoying but, keep your head up and you'll be alright.

More later. Nom Nom time.
                          That is a wicked story about talking to Picardo about your tattoo!

LMAO at the continuing Jewel antics. I'd love to meet her someday, she sounds like a hoot!

Torri is just flat out AWESOMESAUCE. I remember at the LAX con she made some mention that she was thinking about starting theatre company. And another one about the stories of Shakespeare's plays transplanted into outer space. (I'd kill to see Joe F on stage doing that. )

Anyway, that's it for me tonight. Nighty-night Sparkies, and pleasant dreams!
                          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

I will see my American family. Can't wait!!!

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post

I'm not sure if I will be a good European representative.lol

Evenin' sparkies. Probie my homie; I live near Chicago you can stay with me. I have a nice fold out couch.
                            If you are ready to spend time with a crazy French girl that you will not understand because of her bad English, It's ok for me.lol

JT and Homie: Thanks for the small report about the con. Can't wait to see the next part.
                            sigpic
                            Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

There ya go, UST. Yeah, that's it. Now if we could get Joe to say something similar.

We will do that and continuously for the next year.

Thanks for taking care of my American daughter. I hope I get to meet you both.

Isn't he though? As soon as he met Mr. SR he said, "Hey, we have the same hairdo." and they started telling each other bald jokes. Lovely man, and he is also better looking in person.

I hope you guys took pictures of yourselves so we can all see.

Good you could surprise Miss Torri.
                              sigpic

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Screw the Angst Wednesday!

I will see my American family. Can't wait!!!
                                We can't wait either!

I'm not sure if I will be a good European representative.lol

If you are ready to spend time with a crazy French girl that you will not understand because of her bad English, It's ok for me.lol
                                Oh feh, you'll be awesome, and it will be awesome, and a rocking good time will be had by all.

There ya go, UST. Yeah, that's it. Now if we could get Joe to say something similar.
                                We've got to work on phrasing our questions better, I guess.

Isn't he though? As soon as he met Mr. SR he said, "Hey, we have the same hairdo." and they started telling each other bald jokes. Lovely man, and he is also better looking in person.

Comment

Working...
                                X