No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, we'll try to muddle through without you Colonel. You better leave her Shep alone.
    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

John's been in the infirmary for a couple of weeks. Poor baby.
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Is it me or does Liz have fun pwning Caldwell and his courting sweater throughout this episode?
        I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

And... AWKWARD MOMENT. *headdesk*
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

And we are witnessing the final nail in a ship coffin. I don't see how it can be more clear that she is not interested and they are both glad that won't ever happen again. Out of character. She gets it. And she can't wait to get out of there.
            sigpic

Comment

Don't'cha just love how Teyla breathes a sigh of relief when she's walking away? LMAO!

Comment

End credits!

Comment

Should have had a scene were he appologized to Liz. *headdesk*
                  I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

“There is another thing I should probably apologize for” Yes John, trying to strangle the women you love.

I have to say this though, if TPTB were so eager to show you know what, why would he say that he should apologize for it, shouldn’t he have said that something like “there is something we need to talk about…bla…bla…”, though it was a pretty affective way to end anything about it before it even started so I guess we should really thank TPTB for writing it the way they did.
                    sigpic

Comment

And thus ends another cracktastic post-a-thon! Thanks to everyone who came out to join us today! Be sure to come back next week for some more fun with Aurora! Same Sparky-time, same Sparky-channel!

Comment

Well that's it for me. Time for wine and ribs on the grill. See ya later.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
                          Should have had a scene were he appologized to Liz. *headdesk*
                          Totally. FAIL, TPTW, FAIL!

Comment

Originally posted by Brie View Post
                            “There is another thing I should probably apologize for” Yes John, trying to strangle the women you love.

I have to say this though, if TPTB were so eager to show you know what, why would he say that he should apologize for it, shouldn’t he have said that something like “there is something we need to talk about…bla…bla…”, though it was a pretty affective way to end anything about it before it even started so I guess we should really thank TPTB for writing it the way they did.
                            From what I heard on the commentary, it was the editing by Marty Gero himself that made it come out this way. Odd, since he's a big shipper of a certain sort.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                              Well that's it for me. Time for wine and ribs on the grill. See ya later.
                              Sounds tasty! See you later!

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                                From what I heard on the commentary, it was the editing by Marty Gero himself that made it come out this way. Odd, since he's a big shipper of a certain sort.
                                Right hand doesn't know what the left hand is doing, eh?

Comment

Working...
                                X