Comment

Originally posted by Melyanna
      Well, because we need art occasionally:

*sniff*
      *hands Mel totally gratuitious and obvious hanky*

Comment

Originally posted by astronomicalchick
        *hands Mel totally gratuitious and obvious hanky*
        Does Mel need the hanky, or does Elizabeth.

Comment

Oh that was lovely Hatch. So beautifully written... and so poignant. The description was so poetic, and such a lovely sense of place. Thanks for writing it.
          Thank you. That's what I was trying for, so I'm glad to hear I was able to communicate it.

Originally posted by Blue Banrigh
          Caved in and read despite the spoilers (actually I kinda had a vague idea what happened so maybe I'm not really spoiler free). Can't resist fanfics.

I like it, nice and sweet with the sadness and the running.

Thanks for helping with the fanfic craving (perhaps I should thank the bunny as well ).
          I had actually intended it to be a bit more spoilerific than it was. That's what you get for writing until dawn.

Originally posted by phenxF16
          Love the story!

Those evil bunnies are stubborn, most won't go away unless you take the time to type it out. But I've found that if you take the stupid bunnies out back they are very easy to deal with, and if you get enough of them you have a new fur coat.
          Personally, I'm looking for good rabbit stew recipies.

a time to mourn

Comment

Originally posted by Hatcheter
            Personally, I'm looking for good rabbit stew recipies.
            Any other plot bunnies nagging you?

Edited: Whoo Hoo, I got promoted!

*Planning ahead* What do you get promoted to once you hit 300?

Comment

Originally posted by Major Fischer
              Does Mel need the hanky, or does Elizabeth.
              How about a caption competition?

I suggest...

"You can't, you can't John, you know that there's just too many.. bunnies"

Comment

"Big bunnies, the size of dinosaurs..."

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Banrigh
                  Any other plot bunnies nagging you?

Edited: Whoo Hoo, I got promoted!

*Planning ahead* What do you get promoted to once you hit 300?
                  Death Glider Pilot??

It's Gouald underling at 500.

Comment

Death Glider Pilot??

It's Gouald underling at 500.
                    I think Death Glider Pilot comes at 350.

Comment

Originally posted by Major Fischer
                      "Big bunnies, the size of dinosaurs..."
                      "..if you do doubt your courage or your strength, come no further, for death awaits you all with nasty big pointy teeth!"

a time to mourn

Comment

*blink blink*

With all these bunnies hopping about, all I saw was "Before I Sleep" and "The Siege II" and that heart breaking picture of Elizabeth.

All of my favorite things for this ship! Anyways another angsty pic of Elizabeth from "Siege II"

Last edited by Athenaktt; 15 February 2005, 06:35 PM.
                        ~Athena

Comment

Originally posted by Melyanna
                          The mints started a few pages back, and alas, the explanation is a bit spoilerific. So, here we go -- spoilers for "Before I Sleep":
                          Spoiler:
                          John gives Elizabeth a small ceramic pot at the beginning, and later she uses it to sprinkle the ashes of her alternate self over the city. Then, in "The Siege Part I", she has it on her desk. We had a bit of a discussion over why she would keep something with a bit of a creepy factor like that, and what she'd use it for. It might have been me who suggested mints.

So, there you have it. And if you're not spoilerfied, you can stop by after "Before I Sleep" airs on Friday.

*eyes the bunnies warily*
                          Now I understand the warning from FoolishPleasure! Thanks for the heads up. (Spoilers are fine by me.) Of course now I won't be able to watch that ep without laughing and thinking of mints which will lead me into thinking of bunnies and then my mind wil wander...wait, what was I saying? I'll never be able to look at a tin of altoids again with out thinking of this thread.
                          "You are a distraction who is permanently distracted."~ Ohhhhh...sparkly...
                          "Well, we came, we saw, we got spanked."-Harper (Andromeda)
                          Don't shake that. It's liable to blow up.~L.
                          Ewww! What's that mess on the floor? I think my sanity just broke.
                          "My ovaries are exploding with maternal instinct..." Partylikeits1984 on DH's character on Traders
                          Even if the voices in my head aren't real, they have some pretty good ideas.
                          Very smart people intimidate me. And turn me on. Do you see my problem in the dating game?~Aurore
                          (Same boat. Small World. ~ r-h)

Comment

Yeah, I agree with ra-hanna, I will never look at mints the same after this thread. My friends already think that I'm crazy because of it. I was on a sugar high today and somebody offered me a mint, needless to say that I couldn't stop laughing for at least five minutes. And when I tried to explain it made everything worse, but more hysterical from my point of view.

Comment

Originally posted by ra-hanna
                              Now I understand the warning from FoolishPleasure! Thanks for the heads up. (Spoilers are fine by me.) Of course now I won't be able to watch that ep without laughing and thinking of mints which will lead me into thinking of bunnies and then my mind wil wander...wait, what was I saying? I'll never be able to look at a tin of altoids again with out thinking of this thread.
                              Heh, my mom was given mint hot chocolate mix by a kid in her class for Valentine's Day, and it was all I could do to not laugh.
                              Mirror, Mirror: Melyanna's multi-fandom fic site
                              Last update: 14 April 2006
                              Melyanna's Multimedia
                              Last update: 15 February 2006

Comment

Originally posted by ra-hanna
                                aha! Subliminal influence.. .and before you know it, you've written some fanfic

Comment

Working...
                                X