No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Closet time! They need comfort, so ya know... Eye sex and no sense of personal space, Sparky

Comment

And Ford's gone Lost Boy. Eeep!
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

And I love the way she walkes up to him to show that she is still with him and that they are in it togther. And when she said "Hey, at least we're still areound to try" I seeing it as a John and Liz thing.
        sigpic

Comment

And end. That was fun

Comment

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
            ford is now immune to the stunner. Interesting.
            Or at least, the enzyme temporarily makes him strong enough to resist it.
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

This scene is such a nice shout out to the hug scene. They still have the same emotional connection.
              sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

At least the Wraith bought it, John.
                I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Think we can start early? The Croats are beating up on the Irish in Euro 2012 and I want to cry.
                  Aw, and I so wanted the Irish to have a good match. Anuna will be excited though.

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                  You hit that nail squarely on the head. I still wonder that. Fics that have everybody so OOC you barely recognize them, yet comments squee about how much it's just like the show. *scratches head*
                  Eye of the beholder.
                  Rose colored glasses.

That sort of thing...

Somebody shoot that red beret off that Marine's head.

Military petpeeves...

Novak!!!!!!! *glomps her*
                  Hiccup!

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                  And there goes Rodney's security team. Whoops!
                  So Teyla can save his butt...

Originally posted by Brie View Post
                  Only Rodney can succeed to make a gun fail like that, that's for sure.
                  I tried that and it takes a serious amount of fumbling only Rodney could pull off with such flair. You've got to have your fingers positioned just right.

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                  Rodney pulls his gun.. and ejects the clip. *snorts*
                  Typical really...

Originally posted by ShWeir View Post
                  Does she have a crush on Hermoid
                  Who? Novak?

Novak just tossing people out of her way is so cool.
                  Novak rocks!
                  Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Notice how they say "we". They're in it together. Sparky forever!
                    sigpic

Comment

Oh, that last scene with John and Lizzeh is so sad and so hopeful at the same time.

And... End credits!

Comment

And thus endeth another fun and snarky post-a-thon.

Comment

And thus ends another riproaring post-a-thon! Thanks to everyone who joined us today, and we invite you to come back next week for The Intruder! Same Sparky-time, same Sparky-channel!

Comment

That was the best. Lovely. See you guys later.
                            sigpic

Comment

Notice how they say "we". They're in it together. Sparky forever!
                              *wibbles and hugs our Sparky*

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                                Aw, and I so wanted the Irish to have a good match. Anuna will be excited though.
                                At least somebody got to enjoy the game.

Comment

Working...
                                X