Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aiiiieeeeeee! Extreme Shep closeup. *faints*
    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Oh crap! The Wraith are jamming the Asgard transporter! No more surprise nukes!
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Novak just tossing people out of her way is so cool.
        I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Seeya later Wraith CRAAAAAAAP

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
            Caldwell is Mr. Cool isn't he?
            They only way he could be any cooler would be if he wore shades.
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Time to go Caldwell!!

Comment

I love Elizabeth's line there.

"We'll keep the porch lights on for you"
                sigpic

Comment

Screw you guys, we're going home.
                  sigpic

Comment

If he was Scottish he'd say it like leftennant splet the same different sound!

Comment

Creepy Ford is creepy.
                      sigpic

Comment

Caldwell, John didn't mean to break your nice new shinny ship.

Comment

Ford is going crazy, there seem to be a very strong bond between Teyla and Ford and he really did listen to her, sucks that there wasn't more scenes between them.
                          sigpic

Comment

Eeep! Uh, Ford, grabbing Carson by the neck isn't going to convince anyone that you're good to go.

Comment

60s goggles

Comment

McKay also looked really lost at the end of that scene, he seem to suffer from the same hate of not being able to do something that Shep does.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X