No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think Teyla is giving Bob a bit of a headache.
    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Peter is awesome.

He's gone now.

So sad.
      sigpic

Comment

Big boom. They all celebrate too soon. And the mind meld goes on.
        sigpic

Comment

Ooooh, dark!Shep is back, and just in time!
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Awefully quiet in the control room.
            sigpic

Comment

Oh noes! Peter!
              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Brie View Post
                Tyela is trying the mind thing again, and she just won't remeber that she really isn't strong enough to pull it of, even in season 4 she risked her childs life trying to do it, though with a bit more success.
                I think Teyla trying to connect with the Wraith was her way of lending a hand in a dire situations, even though I'm sure she knew she wasn't strong enough to pull it off. That's our little Athosian warrior... brave little fighter. And Kate will kiss it all better later...
                Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Poor Rodney, this is a persoanl blow for him like no other, becuase he couldn't do anything.
                  sigpic

Comment

Ford runs to help Teyla but Shep shoots Bob. Odd that. Joe told that story in Germany again about how they counted the bullets and he got in trouble for shooting too much. I thought about this scene.
                    sigpic

Comment

Elizabeth is the boss again, she have such a great voice and is perfect for scenes like this when she have to get up and speak infront of a lot of people. It's just so full of compasion and encouragement even in the darkest times, she is perfect for the role.
                      sigpic

Comment

Shep going too far is oddly hot. *fans self*
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                          Ford runs to help Teyla but Shep shoots Bob. Odd that. Joe told that story in Germany again about how they counted the bullets and he got in trouble for shooting too much. I thought about this scene.
                          *snickers* Gee, all Joe was trying to do was play Shep right. And Shep would totally have turned that Wraith into Swiss cheese.

Comment

Lizzeh's giving the Pep Talk of Doom. ZOMG, we're all going to DIIIIEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Chuck in the background looking tense.
                              sigpic

Comment

Bob, don't you know that you DO NOT PLAY HAPPY FUN TAUNT WITH SHEP?

Comment

Working...
                                X