Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And now we've got Halling being irrational. *sighs*
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

For a minute I thought Halling was going to suggest another religious ritual to slow things down. This shows another very moral, structured side of the Athosians.
      sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Brie View Post
        No Halling, Elizabeth is the one who saved Atlantis and made sure that it's still there today, it's amazing how they keep forgeting that.
        Indeed. And the Ancients left Atlantis to the people of EARTH. They left Atlantis so that the Earth Stargate was the only one that could dial in. Pretty damn obvious who the Ancients intended to leave in charge.
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Haha, love Rodney's girly scream when he fell, he's also a bit of a drama queen isn't he.
          sigpic

Comment

Rodney goes splat. Always love watching that. LOL!

Comment

See creating a virus can do a lot of damage. *glares at SGA-R*

Seven or eight %. What to save.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                For a minute I thought Halling was going to suggest another religious ritual to slow things down. This shows another very moral, structured side of the Athosians.
                I always thought it would've been wicked if the Athosians who joined the security teams in Part 2-3 were running around chanting prayers while they shot the Wraith.

Comment

I remember from the commentary that DH had the flu here. This whole thing was agony for him, poor baby.
                  sigpic

Comment

I always wanted to see Planet Waterfall. That sounded neat. And yes, Ford, you can name it later.
                    sigpic

Comment

Bates got his ass beat!

Comment

Oh no, Teyla finally snapped and decked Bates. Well, maybe not.
                        sigpic

Comment

I feel sorry for Bates and I get why they suspect Teyla, you know normaly she wouldn't be a suspect at all but she is just very angry in the last episode (the gift) and this one and not even her friend would put it past her to do it. Though it could be the wraiths anger that haunts her.
                          sigpic

Comment

I wonder why John took Ford along to talk to Teyla. Maybe he was afraid to be alone with her. LOL
                            sigpic

Comment

Sad day when both Shep and Ford doubts Teyla's story.
                              sigpic

Comment

"Let's hope we don't have to order parts." Oh Rodney. LOL!

Oh look, Teyla and Ford have a chaperone.

Comment

Working...
                                X