Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Whistler84
    Uh, ship with Sheppard? Oh dear God, please don't even joke about that!!! I can for some reason stand the idea of Daniel/Liz, but the idea of Sheppard/Sam?? It's truly sickening to me, for some reason. I think I feel a stomack ache coming on . . .
    I don't think that'd be cool, oddly I see more potential for shep/mckay than sam/shep, I mean I'd think it'd be interesting for them to at least meet but that's it.
    McKay: I'm invulnerable!
    Weir: Aren't you the one who's always spouting off about how proper and careful scientific procedure must be adhered to?
    McKay: In-vul-ner-able.

McKAY: I'm not crazy -- I just have another consciousness in my brain.

First icon made by Cathain Nottingham and last 4 made by ToasterOnFire
    My LJ My Fanfic My Homeschooling Blog

Comment

Comment

I'm pretty sure this was posted before but I watched this vid and REALLY enjoyed it. Not so much J/E. But still very good.

http://www.livejournal.com/users/lierdumoa/228779.html

and Dar Williams!!! Woot!

Comment

Wooo! Bad mental image gone!
          "Sometimes we reach what's realest by making believe..."
          My LiveJournal - My Photography - My Art

Comment

Hey guys.

I've been reading soem fanfiction, and it's just killing me. What is it with John and the book War and Peace? Was it mentioned in an episode or soemthing, why is he always reading it?

SHWEIR EPISODES: 38 Minutes, The Storm, The Eye, Hot Zone, Seige Part 1,2 and 3, The Intruder, Conversion, The Lost Boys, The Hive, The Long Goodbye, Coup D'Etat, No Man's Land,The Misbegotten, Irresistable, Progeny, The Real World, Common Ground, The Return Part 1, Echoes, Tao of Rodney and many more to come!!!

Oh yeah, Shweir rules!:

Comment

Originally posted by Tinuviel Undomiel
              Hey guys.

I've been reading soem fanfiction, and it's just killing me. What is it with John and the book War and Peace? Was it mentioned in an episode or soemthing, why is he always reading it?
              It's from 'Home,' when Weir enters John's bedroom at the beginning and they have a talk about the possibility of going back to Earth. John is on like, page 17, of War and Peace, and Elizabeth sorta teases him about it . . .

. . . and then they don sex.

Wanna sig? Ask me. I'll probably make you one.
              I would also like it noted that in The Long Goodbye,
              Spoiler:
              Weir asked John to be her husband, and he said yes!! HA!!! LOL!

Comment

. . . and then they don sex.
                I like the way you think.

Comment

LOL! Honestly, when I first saw that scene and Liz in his quarters, I kinda wanted a kiss, but that's just me, and that was actually a nice shweir scene, I was happy with this ship when I saw it.
                  Weir: Aren't you the one who's always spouting off about how proper and careful scientific procedure must be adhered to?

Comment

Originally posted by Rubicon
                    I like the way you think.
                    Think? You mean it didn't really happen? Prove it to me!

Spoiler:

Comment

It did happen whistler, not to worry. There is no proof otherwise.

Uh, ship with Sheppard? Oh dear God, please don't even joke about that!!! I can for some reason stand the idea of Daniel/Liz, but the idea of Sheppard/Sam?? It's truly sickening to me, for some reason. I think I feel a stomack ache coming on . . .
                      I agree. I can stand D/L, possibly even like it, but I'd have to see more interaction to be sure (and I haven't watched the relevant eps of SG1 yet, either) but S/S is totally ick. As canon.

Oh dear, I'm becoming shipperised. *tries to think random squicky pairings*

Visit the stargate_pad LJ community; a pairing a day for the stargate fandom.

Comment

Originally posted by ubiquitous
                        It did happen whistler, not to worry. There is no proof otherwise.

I agree. I can stand D/L, possibly even like it, but I'd have to see more interaction to be sure (and I haven't watched the relevant eps of SG1 yet, either) but S/S is totally ick. As canon.

Oh dear, I'm becoming shipperised. *tries to think random squicky pairings*
                        Ronon/McKay. How's that for a random squicky pairing?

Spoiler:

Comment

oO I like. I think today's my day at PAD, so I'll post that tonight. About time for another SGA pairing.

Visit the stargate_pad LJ community; a pairing a day for the stargate fandom.

Comment

Just read the MW interview (link's from first page) and there's a few spoilers in there. For those who can't be bothered reading it:

Spoiler:
                            The second half of the season starts out with The Hive… let me just say, there are four of us and 3000 of them…did I mention that the enzyme is wearing off?

Grace Under Pressure Rodney is in a puddle jumper that goes down…in the ocean…and it starts to sink- fast. You should see the vfx. I thought the ocean fx for The Eye were cool, these are light years ahead. And of course if you are familiar with the episode “Grace” from SG-1 you can probably guess that he gets a little friendly help from his own brain in the form of a hallucination…and of course, being McKay, there is only one person he would hallucinate…and of course being McKay- that person may not be fully clothed when he hallucinates them…. LMFAO!

But Wood remained tight-lipped about "Allies," the finale of Atlantis's second season due to air in March in the U.S. "I can tell you this much about it," he hinted: "Watch 'Michael' and 'The Hive' closely and you may have an idea what 'Allies' means." Hmm, they're heavy Wraith eps, right? that mean they're going to ally with the Wraith? Nah...that don't make sense, tho not much does at 3:13am

And for all of the fans that complain that we don’t discover enough of the city in season one, or that the Characters need to have more “relationship” stories- be patient. They are coming….

See! MW says ship is guna happen, so it's gotta be canon! .....Okay, MW didn't say that at all but if i put my rose-tinted glasses on and squint a bit then he kinda does say that

...and we'll finish off with a nice Sparky pic

Comment

*waves* Hello SueKay! Now you know why I haven't been in the S/J ship family thread.

You (and someone else I think) asked for fic recomendations. Well...Shameless promo time!

Here are some of my Atlantis fics:

Changes: An AU story (but takes place in Atlantis) My most popular. Fifteen chapters though.
                              http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2587801/1/

Alex's Story: The sequel to Changes. WiP. Also has Sam/Jack.
                              http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2627920/1/

The Last Words You Said: Angst. Total angst. NOT a character death fic!!!
                              http://www.fanfiction.net/s/26198521/1/

Snow Day: Total fluff! Inspired by a discussion in this thread.
                              http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2591395/1/

Some fics that are not by me.

When in Greece: WiP but really funny!
                              http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2630053/1/

The Burden of Sacrifice: http://www.fanfiction.net/2598396/1/

Unexpected Side Effects: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2414750/1/

Your Presence: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2514392/1/

Enjoy!

EDIT: Ok all this talk of AU stories created a plot bunny and I was wondering if it was stupid. In the story Elizabeth is a princess who's mother is dying. In order for Liz to become Queen, she must marry. She had rejected every prince and her last chance is with Prince John Sheppard. Sound stupid?
                              Last edited by gwenhwyfar; 30 October 2005, 06:24 PM.

Spoiler:
                              Valenship banner by OXNatashaOX

Comment

Originally posted by SallyLizzie
                                Spoiler:
                                But Wood remained tight-lipped about "Allies," the finale of Atlantis's second season due to air in March in the U.S. "I can tell you this much about it," he hinted: "Watch 'Michael' and 'The Hive' closely and you may have an idea what 'Allies' means." Hmm, they're heavy Wraith eps, right? that mean they're going to ally with the Wraith? Nah...that don't make sense, tho not much does at 3:13am
                                [spoiler] Actually I was reading a while back before the season started that it could be possible that there might be a human/wraith allience, you know like human/tok'ra, cuz not all wraith would be bad, right? Also wraith are capable of eating other thing then humans, so there might be rebels or something, heck I don't think I'm making any sense.[/spoilers]

Originally posted by gwenhwyfar
                                EDIT: Ok all this talk of AU stories created a plot bunny and I was wondering if it was stupid. In the story Elizabeth is a princess who's mother is dying. In order for Liz to become Queen, she must marry. She had rejected every prince and her last chance is with Prince John Sheppard. Sound stupid?
                                Nope, actually I like that idea, I mean if any AU sounds stupid, it'd be the D&D one that I came up with, at least you actually have a story.

Comment

Working...
                                X